Soarin ride restrictions?

supercalafragalistic

Earning My Ears
I am pregnate and wanted to know if anyone knows if it is o.k. to be riding this ride. I've been on it before and really don't think it's bad but Disney may have rules... If anyone knows please respond.
Thanks

t&csmom said:
There are not any restrictions for pregnant mom on soarin.

YEAH!!! I'll be 6 1/2 months for Dec trip! My husband said I couldn't go on! Now...only if my kids grow four inches by then we'll be all set! :earboy2:

just rode it the other day.....it was my kids first time and they loved it..it was great.....

We rode Soarin three times on Saturday and did not notice any ride restrictions or warning regarding pregnancy. The only warnings I remember were for those afraid of heights.

The ride is so tame that I can't imagine there is any risk at all. I really think the height restriction doesn't need to be as tall as it is. The seat belt is well designed for smaller people and I think even older pre-schoolers would love the ride. The ride is awesome though, we didn't ride it three times for nothing. On our first ride in the morning, the audience gave Soarin a round of applause at the end. :)

It's a very mellow ride with NO extreme motions or bumps of any kind. I think if you fit in the seat it should not be a problem, and it should not be a problem to fit in the seat.

Soarin' is a super gentle ride, you won't have any problems in that department. The only issue you might have is with motion sickness, since it is a very realistic film. You can always close your eyes.

What is the height restriction on this ride? Is there any specific strategy? What is the best seating position? (because there is no such thing as "there is no bad seat")

TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter