Soarin' Queue Test coming in Mid-July '07

HSMndLKfan92

The Force is strong with this one
Soarin' is infamous for its lengthy standby wait times.

Disney is in the process of installing interactive video systems, motion detectors, etc. that will make the wait time easier to cope with.

The 'Grand Hall' will feature large screens where guests waiting on line can participate in activities such as racing birds across the landscape.

Depending on how guests respond, these changes may become permanent and lead to changes in other queue areas.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/guides/epcot/epfw-soarin.htm

Discuss.

i never really had to wait on line for soarin'.
i went right when the park opened and then i had a fastpass the other time i went on it. but the additions sound entertaining enough.

The times I went on Soarin' I walked on both times.
wow.

I like the idea though.

They should definitely do this for other rides, such as Splash Mountain.
That wait is killer.

I always wait in line at Soarin'. The ideas are good, because I've memorized all of the questions in the queue that they have now.

This seems cool but it can also hold up lines alot. People may be to into racing the birds across the screen to notice the line moving.
I wish they tested more things not in the summer. The one time of the year Im not in Orlando and they test all the cool things. This and the segway tour at Fort Wilderness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter