• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Soarin or Test Track

mastodon

Mouseketeer
Which do you usually fast pass? We don't want to do Mission Space but do want to do SOAT and Crush and and Nemo. I am worried about Test Track being down at rope drop (for any reason like weather or mechanical) and what that does for the rest of our day. Will we be able to do SOAT after Soarin and crush though without a long wait? Going on Dec 20th.

When we did it, went to Soarin' first thing. We got out and my friends went to TT (we had a FP for later, so I just relaxed). They waited 25 minutes in the single rider line - while I watched Soarin' go out of control from Sunshine Seasons (over 150 when they got back). This was during spring break and I don't think we did EMH, it was a normal opening day.

Do yu mean Soarin? What is SOAT???? Are you only doing EC one day?? If not get a FP for Soarin one day and TT the other. If not, FP Soarin and go straight to TT. It takes longer to get into the the Land Pavillion and down the stairs and over to the ride line. I personally think you can get to TT much quicker and do it standby at rope drop. HOWEVER get there 30 min. before park opening because 99% of the time they open at 8:45 and not 9. It is important to get there early so you can book it to TT.

I would fp Soarin and try to do TT with the single rider line. That works well with my family now that the kids are older.

Sum of all Thrills is hit and miss for us early in the day. Sometimes the line is 45 minutes or so, and sometimes 15 minutes. We sometimes have a shorter wait mid afternoon, but again, hit or miss.

Or as the previous person said, do the reverse. LOL I always feel like TT is a gamble, too many times when we have been there, they have issues. We always fast pass TT one day and Soarin another day. Soarin is our fave so if we don't get on TT it's no big deal. IT takes sooooooo long anymore to get to the actual car on TT.

We FP Soarin. That line is consistently long. With TT, lines are smaller first thing and closer to Illuminations. Also, Single Rider line is the way to go if you don't mind taking a chance of not riding together.

Which do you usually fast pass? We don't want to do Mission Space but do want to do SOAT and Crush and and Nemo. I am worried about Test Track being down at rope drop (for any reason like weather or mechanical) and what that does for the rest of our day. Will we be able to do SOAT after Soarin and crush though without a long wait? Going on Dec 20th.
Since TT is more likely to be closed for technical reasons and/or weather, we FP+ TT.

We start at Soarin' and have a TT FP+.

I understand FP+ for Nemo, but once you're at the end of that ride, I don't think a FP+ for Nemo is necessary.

Do yu mean Soarin? What is SOAT???? Are you only doing EC one day?? If not get a FP for Soarin one day and TT the other. If not, FP Soarin and go straight to TT. It takes longer to get into the the Land Pavillion and down the stairs and over to the ride line. I personally think you can get to TT much quicker and do it standby at rope drop. HOWEVER get there 30 min. before park opening because 99% of the time they open at 8:45 and not 9. It is important to get there early so you can book it to TT.
I'm assuming SOAT is Sum of All Thrills

Yes. Though my kids are older- they want to ride together on TT. We are still debating Mission Space (green) and thought about SOAT. I was just looking for guidance on starting at SOARIN and then doing nemo, crush and heading to SOAT (Sum of All THrills) lines may look like. I just wondered if this is one of the rides that needs to be done before 10AM or lines are crazy...

Anyone have strong opinion either way on Mission Space Green version?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter