Soarin' cake

Was this made at Disney or by your local bakery? Looks like an edible transfer? Turned out great--glad he enjoyed it!!

Think of it this way - it was the DS 4th birthday, so he was 3yo and had an iPhone.
My kids had iPhones at a young age too. It was cheaper to buy last model phones (with no service) than iPod Touches. Not that OP has to explain what they buy for their kids.....my DD has two obscenely expensive bats. She also wore a $20 formal to her first formal dance this weekend. I think being on this forum sort of stipulates to the fact that we all spend money on something that some other folks would find ludicrous.

Any joke that I was making was at my own expense. My 11 yo is at the "but all my friends have" stage

I love it! Soarin' is a fave of mine too--it did for me at age 32 what Space Mountain did for me at age 5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter