Soap, Shampoo, Lotion?

jdkdorn

Disneyholic and SSR/BCV DVC Member
I just read in another thread that you don't get lotion in DVC villas, is this true. I am wondering if you get the soap or shampoo. I know it is not alot, but it is something my DD likes.

You will receive soap and a shampoo/conditioner combo (I don't personally like the shampoo/conditioner) the same as all Disney resorts. Soap and shampoo will be replaced on full housekeeping days (I think trash/towel days as well, but I'm not sure). No lotion is provided.

I stayed recently at Boardwalk Inn (standard room) and POFQ and they did not have lotion either. The last place I remember getting lotion was GF.

I remember back in September 1995 I asked about hand cream at OKW. At that time only two bedroom units & GVs got hand cream. Quite awhiule ago guests could purchase the hand cream in larger containers at Dixie Landings. I don't recall even seeing it for sale in the last few years.

As for the shampoo ... our household is not a fan of the little bottles of shampoo. I donate them to a local homeless shelter. However, we did like both the shampo & the body wash/liquid soap that was availalbe at All Stars last fall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter