• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So............

Disneylover79

<font color=darkorchid>I'm a cheap date!<br><font
We got 2 new kittens today and DBF is like a little kid with them... I love it... we went to a local pet store, where they have adoptions, and DBF always has to go look at the kitties for adoption, and this time we took 2 home.... he came and got me in the store and said come look at this kitten, so we went in a held the one orange kitten and then the gray kitten wanted to be loved on so DBF picked her up.... then 45minutes later we were new kitten owners.... so DBF has been playing with them so much this evening, I think it is so cute... if someone can walk me through posting pictures I would gladly post some.... the orange one is a boy and we named him Sunny, and the gray one is a girl and we named her Belle..... ok back to playing with the new kittens....

Kittens are so much fun.

We just got a new one about a month ago.

She is sleeping on my arm right now:goodvibes

Enjoy your new babies.

Don't talk to me about new kittehs! (reference to LOLCATS.COM) :rotfl:

(I have two, afraid to get another because then DH & I would be outnumbered!)

:rotfl: Have fun, be patient with 'em, don't buy kitty toys because EVERYTHING is a kitty toy...

Hi, watch out for him. No guy likes cats.. heheheheheee

to put a pic in a thread you need to "host" them online first.
I think www.photobucket.com is free. Sign up, follow the directions to uuplod photos to your new site there. Then underneath each photo will be a line of code. Copy and paste the line into a post and the photo will show up.

Mikeeee

Ooooh. Please post pics.

And, congrats on your new, tiny furry overlords. ;)

This is Belle
DSCF0918.jpg

This is Sunny
DSCF0911.jpg

Boy I hope this works... and if it is too big I am sorry this is truly my first time doing this....

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

They are so cute!

Swweeeeeet! VEry cute kitties, hope they are happy and healthy!:goodvibes

I am glad the pics worked.... they are so cute, and compared to our older girls they are TINY... I will post more pics as they grow.... Thanks for all the well wishes

They are so cute! Congrats on the new additions to your family!

They are so cute! It makes me want to get another kitten!

We have one who will be one year old on Wednesday. DS10 wants to throw a little birthday party for her so today I will be buying some cat treats & a catnip mouse!!

Congratulations!! They are so precious-I am particularly partial to orange kitties, but they are both absolutedly adorable!! Enjoy and keep taking pictures!!:goodvibes

Absolutely adorable! Makes me want to go out and get a new furball.

I adopted two kittens at one time before, they were brothers. Lets just say that if yours turn out to be anything like mine, watch out! It's almost like they would get in trouble together, and cause twice as much mess.

I swore my two egged each other on. "Go on. I bet you can't knock that picture frame off the wall."

Thank you all for the warm wishes and comments about my new babies.... they are soooooooooooo cute... I feel like a little kid again and I can't stop playing with them...

Boy I hope this works... and if it is too big I am sorry this is truly my first time doing this....

Right click the pick, choose properties to see the pixel size. 800 pixels on the long side is a good medium between too small to see detail and too big.

Mikeeee

Thank you all for the warm wishes and comments about my new babies.... they are soooooooooooo cute... I feel like a little kid again and I can't stop playing with them...

Don't wait to post more when they are bigger. They are cute now!

Mikeeee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter