• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So you have a Wii and LOVE it... how old are you?

How old are you ( Wii players )

• Under 20

• 20 - 30

• 30 - 40

• 40 - 50

• 50 - 60

• over 60.

Results are only viewable after voting.
DW and I hate to play video games. We're no good at it. They are usually boring to us. Just not our thing - but we are 50-something. DS25 is home for Christmas. He managed to buy a Wii and brought it with him. I have to say the controllers are so intuitive that some of the games are kind of fun, even for us old farts. :)

I'm 27, DH is 31, we've had our wii for about a month now and we love it!! It's been played pretty much daily either by us or our ds. My sister and her dh (who are not video game people at all) come over to play it all the time and everyone gets into it and has a ball. Also they just "opened" up the internet channel so other family members can go online using the wii/tv while someone else is on the computer. I'm looking forward to wii play that comes out in january, it has all kinds of other fun games to play like pool, fishing, laser hockey and others, the game also comes with a wii controller! I've spent lots of time creating mii's too, it's so fun :)

Okay so technically we don't have one yet, but we have played our friends and LOVE IT. I'm hoping to snag one for DH'S B-day in a couple weeks! I am 21 and he will be 25.

I know a women in her late 30's that is buying it after playing it in the store with her nephew.
My boss bought it for his kids, he said it's the first game system that he really liked and would play.

I want to try it after listening to their reviews!

We got a Wii for Christmas, and I have to say that it's a HUGE hit no only with our family, but all the kids and our friends too! :)

My husband and I love the Wii and we are 35. Oh, and our 6 year old daughter loves it too. ;)

We are late 30's and loving life with the Wii. Yes, it is for the kids, but we are all fighting for our turn with Zelda. My Mom and Aunt wouldn't stop playing on Christmas. We have 4 controllers and 2 nunchucks which really helps keep the peace.

40's in nothing! My parents are in their mid 60 and are looking for one.

DH & I are both 35. We love it! As do our 3 & 5 year olds. It's really the only video game system that is appropriate for ANY age

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter