Would this room make best guest?

• Yes it would.

• No it wouldn't.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cpt.JackSpearow

When Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures A
42lho43.jpg

Halloween haunts inn?

My new room do you think it would make best guest room?

Sorry captain
I don't think it will
i have tried so many times to get best geust room with some of my crazy ideas but i have never even seen a staff in any of my rooms

Click the link in my sig to my rooms if you want to see them

Hey captain ;) nice vmk name ;) lol tell em when your on sometime i thought you were quitting for a while :)

VMK_Addict10 said:
I almost cried there. It's really amazing, nice Halloween stuff (I love halloween).
I think that's a bit over the top..

umm......... so why did you cry??????? were you saying the room was that overpowering????????

anyways, i'm not sure what you plan to do in your room. if it's just based on design, i dunno, but if you have some type of game/activity planned that non-dis people can do, then you will have a greater chance...............

I doubt it would. It has to be VERY creative. (not saying that it isn't, but more stuff in it.) I tried MANY times, so it was for Best Game room. No one likes my rooms. I have awesome ideas, but they aren't very popular.

No offense, but I think it would have to be more than a bunch of buyable items that everyone is making rooms out of...

In other words, try coming up with something unique

I don't know why someone would cry over a virtual room... :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter