So, will magic bands arrive via Mickey Mail?

the_bUg

Mouseketeer
Question is exactly what the subject header says. Will Mickey bands arrive in the mail or are we considered too "international" to receive them in the mail?

I'd love to have them ahead of time, but I think I've read that international customers get their bands at quest services when they check in. So which is it?

Thanks in advance.:thumbsup2

Yes, we Canadians are considered international and it will be waiting at check in.

sorry Mickey bands are only shipped to US address your bands will be waiting at your hotel

sorry Mickey bands are only shipped to US address your bands will be waiting at your hotel

My bands have to be customized by Dec 6th. I received an email yesterday saying "We're ready to ship them TO YOUR RESORT"! So yeah we can customize but we will not get them shipped to our houses (which I think sucks!) but at the resort at check in!

I think if you book through a TA in the States, they could ship it to them and then your TA can ship them up to us in Canada; at least that is what my TA offered to do...I just felt it was too much trouble and one more thing to forget at home or lose. Mine are going to the resort after customization.

I think if you book through a TA in the States, they could ship it to them and then your TA can ship them up to us in Canada; at least that is what my TA offered to do...I just felt it was too much trouble and one more thing to forget at home or lose. Mine are going to the resort after customization.

Yes, that does seem like a hassle.
We've picked our bands up at our resort on each trip with no problems.

I guess this also means we're not going to get this flash drive that people are reporting getting in an Incredibles Package? I wonder if it would get shipped to the resort with the MBs? It would be a cool souvenir.

I guess this also means we're not going to get this flash drive that people are reporting getting in an Incredibles Package? I wonder if it would get shipped to the resort with the MBs? It would be a cool souvenir.

We checked into POR on Friday. There was no mention of it when we checked in although I did not ask.

My bands have to be customized by Dec 6th. I received an email yesterday saying "We're ready to ship them TO YOUR RESORT"! So yeah we can customize but we will not get them shipped to our houses (which I think sucks!) but at the resort at check in!

When/how can you customize the bands? I thought when I went on the disney site, I couldn't do anything because I'm from Canada, but maybe I missed the place where we can still customize them? Would be great if we can still customize them!

When/how can you customize the bands? I thought when I went on the disney site, I couldn't do anything because I'm from Canada, but maybe I missed the place where we can still customize them? Would be great if we can still customize them!

Go to MDE on the site.

If your reservation is linked to your MDE, you can customize the Magic Bands (colour and name) and save it. It does ask you to confirm your shipping address which if you put your Canadian address, then it will be sent to the resort.

Checked in on 12/7 and 12/12 (after the cruise) and MBs were waiting. No flash drive.

Depends on when your trip is. You can customize about 60 days out I think. When you go to MDE and to the Magic Bands section it will tell if you are in the customization period. When you do that, it will ask you about your address for shipping. It basically doesn't matter what you do there because it will get shipped to your resort so don't let it throw you off.

For Canadians they will be shipped to your Resort.

Truth is: it is so much easier to just pick them up when you arrive, that way you don't have to worry about remembering to pack them or loosing them.

They really don't do you one once of good having them ahead of time, unless you can't stand the "excitement" factor. Think of them being the same as your Key To The World Card, you wouldn't care to have that ahead of time.

Once your trip is over your MB will find its spot in the back of a drawer with your old cards etc. :goodvibes

They really don't do you one once of good having them ahead of time, unless you can't stand the "excitement" factor.

If you had them ahead of time, you could go directly to the parks instead of checking in first if your tickets are linked to them.

I am not sure of this as ours were waiting at the resort, but does it help with Magical Express?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter