So why am I not HAPPY?

Preach, Sista!
Somebody keeps sneaking in and coloring the roots of my hair grey when I'm sleeping... :lmao:

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

HEY - that guy gets around, he's been at my house messing with my hair too!!!! :confused3

LOL

wendypooh said:
HEY - that guy gets around, he's been at my house messing with my hair too!!!! :confused3

LOL

I knew it was a dude! :lmao:

Preach, Sista!

Ditto for us - except add in thousands of $$$$ a year for my 13 surgeries... 6 months out of work from an infection they gave me at our wonderful local hospital, and kids that play expensive sports!!!! I've even started coloring my own hair!!!! Somebody keeps sneaking in and coloring the roots of my hair grey when I'm sleeping... :lmao:

Vent over for me too!!!!

Let's go back to pretending we live in the Castle with Cindy! :cloud9:

I knew it was a dude! :lmao:

LOL - it has to be!!!! Or else it's that beeotchy girl from high school who wasn't in our "krewe" - LOL

wendypooh said:
LOL - it has to be!!!! Or else it's that beeotchy girl from high school who wasn't in our "krewe" - LOL

:lmao:
I always knew she'd get me back for rolling her yard... :eek:

This is absolutely spot on advice. I have thought a couple of times while reading this thread, make some reservations, right now.
Time's a wastin'!! Get your hotel booked. Make some dining reservations.
Price it out, run the $$, chose the # of days, (if you need to--maybe drop a day or so to get AKL to work, or possibly add a day or two at a mod?) and then start looking forward to a fabulous time!!!
(And I totally agree with poster above-The POFQ experience is lovely.)

thank you! :goodvibes

I only read through page 1 so far, but I suggest looking at airfare from Reagan International in DC (if that's not too far for you to drive to...hmmmm....it might be, you said NY area) to MCO on Jetblue. We did this lat Xmas and got a great deal (and they have TVs on every headrest...nice...oh, and we didn't have to pay for checked bags).

But right now their fares are sky high for Christmas. That is when and who we usually fly. Flights on the 21st are $309 each! Return trips are also high.

We cannot swing it this year.

....that's why I have this feeling of sadness, when I've waited for this opportunity for so long and I'm just not 'into ' it...

:hug:....I don't get it either :confused3 .....as a teacher, I make an okay salary [my DH's pay has been cut back because the construction business is not doing well] but I am, by no means, a frivolous person. Other than the haircut I got prior to that wedding a few weeks ago, my last haircut was MORE THAN 2 YEARS AGO! I only get a mani and/or pedi when I get a giftcard (like the one I got from my DS and his GF) I RARELY spend money on myself PERIOD, because it mostly goes towards bills and my DSs' educations and it's not like we're eating filet mignon and prime rib every night. I also economize by using my clothesline almost EVERY DAY [weather-permitting, of course]; we don't go out to eat and I honestly can't tell you the last time that we've been to the movie theatre.....:confused3 what are we doing wrong?

Haven't you seen the bumper stickers "my child and my money go to [insert school name here]". I think unless you keep your wallet closed and zipped, the money just flies out of it. Or your spouse could be addicted to eBay. :rolleyes1

LOL

I don't think it's a guy, but I think she's at my house, but it's not necessarily my roots, it's all the hair around my face and the gray just keeps creeping back towards my ears! :rotfl:

I don't think it's a guy, but I think she's at my house, but it's not necessarily my roots, it's all the hair around my face and the gray just keeps creeping back towards my ears! :rotfl:

LOL - it's ALL of my hair too.......... that witch - I say we tie her to a zebra and see what happens....................... :rolleyes1

** did you get to watch the videos??

LOL - it's ALL of my hair too.......... that witch - I say we tie her to a zebra and see what happens....................... :rolleyes1

** did you get to watch the videos??

I saw two of them and then got distracted. About the same time my texts dropped off. :lmao: it's been a looooooong day I think I need a bath! At least I got dinner out going home now....

Kim hope you get some ADRs!

I saw two of them and then got distracted. About the same time my texts dropped off. :lmao: it's been a looooooong day I think I need a bath! At least I got dinner out going home now....

Kim hope you get some ADRs!

They are nice, seeing some of the new things is cool - I don't wanna say here and spoil it for others, but some of the effects are AMAZING - if you watch the other videos you'll see what I mean -- (i.e. the door frame) :)

AND Yes, Kimmy Boo Boo - :rotfl2: - didya make ur ADR's yet???????????

They are nice, seeing some of the new things is cool - I don't wanna say here and spoil it for others, but some of the effects are AMAZING - if you watch the other videos you'll see what I mean -- (i.e. the door frame) :)

AND Yes, Kimmy Boo Boo - :rotfl2: - didya make ur ADR's yet???????????

....not yet, but after getting my FIRST PAYCHECK since June, I will be! :thumbsup2

I think if you have your resort booked you should go ahead and make your ADRs. Don't wait on the paycheck to book because it is already so late. If you can feed your DH well while you are there he'll be less cranky!! ;)

Love WDW BUT it is a tiring trip albeit fun. I would NEVER take someone who didn't want to go. Let him stay home!!! If he wants to go stay on property. If he is going to be stubborn let him stay home.:mic::mic::mic:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter