So who's watching Brave....

arg... no Sky and I so want to see Brave before going in May. Might have to pay and download it from Blinkbox.

Sorry to say this, but it's easily the worst Pixar film for years...

:goodvibes

We are, i wasnt too keen when we saw it at the cinema but it grows on you, my dd2 loves it!

Ok so this was the 1st time we saw it and we decided it was "a cute film" ...... it was very definitely "channelling" Brother Bear but none the less an enjoyable watch :goodvibes

I was given Brave for Christmas but I've still not watched it :blush: am off work now for two weeks so will try to rectify that. :)

I didn't watch it tonight (although have recorded it) but saw it on the plane to Miami last August. Am I the only one who cried at the end :rolleyes1

I got it for Christmas but still haven't watched it yet. When we can actually figure out how to get the new blu ray working with the new TV, which by the way we have had since last November, I might get to watch it:)

I an more excited now, having just discovered all the 'on demand' Disney movies we have got with Sky. Despite the fact that DH has pointed out we have most of them on DVD or Blu Ray :rotfl2:

To me, it more than makes up for having had to put up with the 007 channel for months on end :headache:

I have it downloaded in iTunes and really enjoyed it.
Yes it is a bit cliche about the subject matter, but with the soundtrack and actors I think it was another hit from the Pixar team :)

I am so pleased about the Disney movies being on sky. I have a few on DVD but there are some I have not got round o getting so be good to see them. Plus they are showing some of the documentaries as well and they are really good.
DH liked the 007 but I'm so glad they are one with that I can't stand bond movies.

loved Brave! for those with on demand, have just finished watching the documentary "waking sleeping beauty" which gives the inside story on the Disney animation division from 1984 to 1994, definitely worth a watch if you're into the history of the company. very very glad to have this new channel and on demand service :-))

I'm so annoyed!!!!

I can not get my disney on demand to work! I guess I'm the ONLY person having issues with This :(

oh no! is it working for all the other channels?

I'm so annoyed!!!!

I can not get my disney on demand to work! I guess I'm the ONLY person having issues with This :(

I think the whole service was down for at bit around the time you were looking. Think r
That was to allow them to update the content for the new movies starting today. Mine was working again this morning.

To me, it more than makes up for having had to put up with the 007 channel for months on end :headache:

Yes, I am so glad 007 has done one now lol

DH liked the 007 but I'm so glad they are one with that I can't stand bond movies.

Oh no I love James Bond :lovestruc:lovestruc I always have ever since I was a little girl ..... I've even got all the original paperback books that my Dad handed down to me :blush:

loved Brave! for those with on demand, have just finished watching the documentary "waking sleeping beauty" which gives the inside story on the Disney animation division from 1984 to 1994, definitely worth a watch if you're into the history of the company. very very glad to have this new channel and on demand service :-))

Was that documentary on the new Disney movies channel or was it on the History channel ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter