So Whos Going In May?

luvindisneyworld

<font color=green>Fireworks then a sundae - good s
Hi, just wondering who will be there in May and the dates and where are you staying?

It will be me and my 3 best friends for an all girls trip no DH,we will be at BWV from May8th-14th.
So who else is going?
Misty

We are going April 27 - May 7 I think. Or something like that. We probably will wait and buy our airfare once the ap rates come out. And hopefully they will! ;) We're thinking 5 nights at WL and 5 at the Swan. But that will probably change 100 times between now and then because I can never make up my mind. ;)

It will be me, my 7 year old daughter, my mom, and my 2 sisters May 9th--thru May 15th for an all girls week. We are staying in a 2 bedroom villa at Old Key West!! We can't wait to get there!!
Joanie

Our (DW, DS8, DS6) plans are to be there from April 31 to May 7. We haven't made any reservations yet, but airfares look pretty good for those dates and that will give us a full 7 days there. We are hoping for a good code or AP rate so that we can stay again at the Poly. We will see. Come on Disney, we want to spend all our money there.

Hi LuvinDisneyWorld
We will be going May 1st - 10th. My Parents, 4Yr. old Daughter and my DW are staying 4 days at Vistana Resort. The next 6 days we plan on staying at GF depending if the AP rates become available (Let's keep our fingers crossed). I can't wait to go. Aren't these boards great for trip planning!
ADP :D

We will be at the Poly April 27-May 7. As of my countdown I only have 8 days to go before I reach the double digits and only 18 days to go before I can make my PSs! Yipppeee!!!:Pinkbounc

We will arrive May 30 and stay through June 6. We are planning on staying at CBR but I'm waiting for the discount codes to come out before I book anything. We went the same week last year and got CBR for $94 a night so I am hoping for something as good this year.

I will there with a group of 10(Magical Gathering). 05/28/04-06/06/04. Staying at POR.

Me and DD10 will be there hopefully. Looking at 5/12-18. Want to hit the first Star Wars Weekend but they haven't announced dates yet so haven't gotten air or room yet. Wouldn't ya know there was a good airfare sale that ended yesterday and what special event does Disney announce--Super Soaps in Novemer!
Just don't want to chance getting the air and missing SWW. Oh well.

Thinking of splitting stay for the 7 nights. Maybe 3-4 nights either POP or Carribean Beach and then 3-4 Poly or maybe back to AKL. We'll see. I always change at least three times and usually costs me more and makes more $ for Disney. They should love it when I call!

Here's to moderate and dry weather! This will be our first time in May.

Sharon

Its May 13-19 for myself and DD-11.
First three nights at POP Century and then
three nights at BWV.

I hope it gets here soon. It is -12 degrees here this morning.

I can't wait to see the Flower and Garden show in Epcot.

Lori

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

We're going 5/1 through 5/10 - Poly Concierge!!!

I absolutely cannot wait!!!!

Warm weather - light crowds - fun in the sun!!!!

Hubby is going to golf four days and I'm going to lay on the beach!!

OH HAPPY DAYS!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

We'll be there in May for our honeymoon!
After 8 days in the Caribbean, we will be heading to WDW from May 9- May 14th! Can't wait! :earsgirl: :earsboy:

me and ds-4 will be making our first trip to disney may6-9 at the cbr then 4 days on the dcl.

We (me , dh, dd-9 , ds 16 months) Staying at Pop Century May16- 22 . booked the visa deal but hoping for a code.

We'll be at the POR May 8-13, then off to the Hard Rock for 3 nights. Count down timer is ticking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter