So who is going to Vero Beach in May?

DisneyPhD

<font color=peach>Too old is when you stop breathi
Hi there, this was inspired by the thread about who was going to WDW in May. We are (April 29th to May 3rd at PORS actually) but we are heading over to Vero Beach May 3rd and then flying out of Orlando on May 6th. We wanted a few more nights at Vero, but 30 extra points is all we had, so the rest is at PORS. Since we have an AP right now, it will be good to spend some time at WDW. I am hoping to miss some of the crowds by being at Vero over the 5th. We didn't event think of that when we started planning this trip.

Last May we went to VB for the 1st time the 1st week in May. We feel in love with the place. We didn't even do WDW at all that trip.

So who is with us? Who else is going to Vero in May? :banana:

We'll be at VB April 30 - May 7th! :jumping1: I can hardly wait!

We wanted a few more nights at Vero, but 30 extra points is all we had, so the rest is at PORS
Did you happen to ask about cash nights through MS with the DVC member discount? We paid cash for our wknd nights....just a thought if you really wanted to stay extra nights at Vero without spending the pts. Also if you have a Disney visa card, there is a discount code out if you book cash through CRO for studio's for stays 4/4 - 4/14/05 and 4/24 - 5/18/05 for $139.00 per night. Not much more $$ than I just paid for a weekend stay at POR last weekend at $109.00 per night.
In case anyone is interested ::yes:: :teeth:

Either way....see ya there!! :cool1:

Cool Scoootch, we will be there at the same time!

I don't mind spending more time at WDW this trip. We have the AP so it gets more use out of them and last time we were at WDW was only 5 weeks ago, but so much was closed. DD is really looking forward to riding Small World this time.

Have you been to Vero Beach since las fall? I hear the hurricanes got it pretty good, but the resort has fixed thing up. However the area around it isn't as lucky. :guilty:

We got 88 a night (with tax) at PORS, but that is a great deal on VB. We are staying in a Ocean View inn room, with myself (34), DH (33) and DD (4) and Baby 8 months.

Is it just you and your SO? You will know us by they REALLY CUTE baby in my signature! :Pinkbounc

It will be me(34),dh(36),ds 4, dd 18mos! Sounds like our kids are close in age. I won't be surprised in the least if ds ends up playing with your dd! He's quite the little social butterfly :teeth: We were there for a wknd last June so haven't been since the hurricanes. According to a post from KWeaver I just read though, everything was up and running and in great shape. They are currently beginning to referbish the roof on the main bldng. though, but it didn't seem to get in her way during her trip.

I can hardly wait to go! :jumping3: :jumping3: :jumping3:

Too cool. Isn't it great to be 4 years old? Everyone is your friend. DD loves playing with other kids. Last year she was rather shy about the squirting water at the pirate ship. She doesn't like water in her face. I wish I could get them to turn off the sprays for a few min. ;) She LOVED the putt putt golf.

How neat, can't wait to see you there, just 3 weeks to go. :cheer2:

Here is a link to my photos, so you will know us when you see us.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=34947

Mary

DS too...loves to play with other kids. I think he spent practicaly every minute he could playing on the pirate ship water playground :)

Thanks for the pics! Can't wait to see ya there!! I'll have to see if I can find some pics in my computer and I'll send to you so you'll know us too! How cool! :banana: See ya there!:wave2:

Great, I just remembered most of my pic are from our last trip that we went with our best friends. So we are the ones with the girls. The older girl is my niece and she isn't comig this time. ;)

Looking forward to it, see you there.

Mary

My DH and I are going down for a short trip (ALONE!) on May 18th & 19th. We have reserved an Ocean View Inn Room and plan on doing nothing!

DH and I are visiting VB on Memorial weekend, with a sister and a friend. Our friend is on dialysis and we're waiting until she gets the appointment to have it done at a local hospital, and then we'll make ressies for massages for all of us.

We have OV rooms reserved, and from what some recent posters are saying, maybe we won't be so lucky because they're working on the roof. At any rate, this time is going by too slowly!

Bobbi :flower:

I will be there with my DH and 2 DSs (3 and 15 months) from May 23-27 in an Ocean View Inn room. It was supposed to be our family vacation, but then my parents decided they wanted to go the same week (also an Ocean View Inn) and then my grandparents decided that they want to come down from Indiana the same week (Garden View Inn room) and they are bringing my aunt with them.
Recap:
Me
DH
DS (3)
DS (15 months)
my mom
my dad
my grandmother
my grandfater
my aunt

I would imagine my sister and another aunt will stay with my parents a night or two.

Christy

GREGisMAD4WDW said:
Hi,

We're there! Got 4 days At Cocoa Beach, 7 nights on Mariner Of The Seas then Check in @ Vero May 1st, Check out May 6th. wooooohooooooooo. Can't wait :-)

Here's a link to a couple of pictures of us, you might have to copy & paste it.

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=Eegt2bVu1cOBA

Greg

Hey there, you will be there the same times as us (and Scoootch too.) Maybe we will see you around! Look for the really cute baby!

Can't wait! :Pinkbounc

DisneyPhD said:
Hey there, you will be there the same times as us (and Scoootch too.) Maybe we will see you around! Look for the really cute baby!

Can't wait! :Pinkbounc

See you at the pool, just look for the sunburnt English guy :sunny:

Pina Colada anyone?

Greg

PS My sister and the family are there at the moment, just got off the phone to her. They're having a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter