So...who IS coming to the TSM Meet?

Thank you Brandee for thinking of this thread and maintaining the list. You have me on the list - only 38 days to go!:cheer2:

My husband (Pat) and I (Ann) will be there. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

I've been a lurker on this site since its beginnings over 10 years ago! As you can see from my post count, I'm not much of a poster. Like many of you have mentioned, sometimes it is hard to mingle. I was at WDW several years ago during Mousefest and couldn't bring myself to go to any events. This year I'm committed to doing at least three! See you all there.

Nice little list you have going here... BUMP-a-pa-LOO-za!!! ;) :thumbsup2

There will be 6 of us there -- me (cdnmickeylover), my other half Jim (usetheforceluke), my mom Anne and my niece and 2 of my nephews!

See you there Tracy!! (Jim and I were wondering if you'd be there. :rotfl: )

Fiona

There will be 6 of us there -- me (cdnmickeylover), my other half Jim (usetheforceluke), my mom Anne and my niece and 2 of my nephews!

See you there Tracy!! (Jim and I were wondering if you'd be there. :rotfl: )

Fiona

Hi Fiona!

We're getting off the cruise that day and stayed one day more just for this event. Can't wait to see you and Jim, just like last year for the Podcast meet :goodvibes

We just arrive that day so the timing was perfect although we are trying to fit in a nap since we'll be up at around 5am to catch our flight!

The niece and nephews haven't been told yet that they are going so it could be really interesting -- they are 8 (niece) 6 and 4.

Fiona

Hey updating the list well could you please add 3guysandagal (John Laing)
Katscradle (Katherine Laing) DS Kenny 11, DS Johnny 5
We will be there with bells on and so excited about meeting other disers.

Can't wait... ride, drink, ride, drink, ride, well you get the picture :rotfl2:

We'll be there too. Tim, Kathy, Shawn, Laura and Patty

I am so excited that we will finally be able to meet alot of you in person.
I have only been on the boards for a short time.
However hubby has been on for quite a while and I have watched through him. DH is 3guysandagal.
John, Katherine, Kenny, & Johnny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter