So who is all going this August/Septemer?!

sallyv04

Earning My Ears
...and what are you doing to help keep you and your family PATIENT?
DH and I are taking advantage of the free dining plan and are going in September. We are so excited, the last time we've been to Disney was in 2005!
I had a dream about it last night. I just want September to hurry up and get here! I can't believe it's still 5 months away!:sad1:

same here!!! We are going Sept 19-27 and cannot wait!! It's the first trip for my hubby and kids and I think I will wet my pants from anticipation. LOL I just keep hoping the summer goes REALLY fast! LOL

we are going july30-aug3 i am more excited than dw & dd (1st timer) booked & paid out 3 months ago . should have waited to see when free dining would be . would have been a little cheeper:mad:

We will be there for free dining 9/19-28. There are so many things going on over the next few months for us that I hope it will help get us through until our vacation. Oldest son will graduate from college, youngest son graduates from high school, and we are in the process of building a new home...but I still plan for our trip and live on the boards.

DH and I will be there 8/31-9/8 and I can't wait. We were just there in January but it feels like forever! Hopefully it will go by fast. We have a trip to VA beach planned for end of May and I really should be planning that but I haven't done as much planning for that trip as I have done for the Sept. trip. I just can't stop thinking about it. DH and I talk more about it than the VA trip. Just can't beat Disney!! I can't believe how obsessed I am with WDW. It kind of scares me!!

Cyndi

DD7 and I will be there Sept 12-20, DH will be home, can not go :mad: So it will be a girls trip, we are so excited. We have Free Dining :woohoo:

We are going Aug.29-Sept 6... Family Suites @ ASMu W/free dining.
Me38, DS19, DS17, DD9, DD6.... We are so excited!!!!!! I keep the kids patient by keeping them updated on new things I learn here, watch specials on the Travel Channel, and let them set up an itinerary. (Things that are a must and what they feel is important to make this a great family trip!

We have a Grand Gathering of 8 going 27 Aug to 6 Sept!

10 Days at POP: :tink: Myself, pirate: DH-hasn't been in yours, missed trips while he was in Bahrain, and Iraq, princess: DD19,:earboy2: DS20 with his :earsgirl: DG19 (from Germany, never been to WDW), :ewok: DSister, :chewy: Her DH, :darth: DN-he will be 6.

:tinker: Planning on Magical Memories !:cloud9:

We are tentatively going in August- but no one knows but me since it isn't a sure thing so I haven't had to deal with excited kids yet. :goodvibes

DH and I CAN'T WAIT to get there in September! Last year, our trip was sort of unexpected and we only knew about the 8 day excursion three weeks ahead of time, so there was hardly any waiting- we got really spoiled! We booked this year's trip about 3 weeks ago, and it already seems like an eternity! We just keep surfing the Dis, planning, and watching travel channel specials to get us through all the waiting! One other thing we have decided to do (maybe this makes us weird) was to write out a list of special purchases we want to make for this trip and then buy one item each week between now and then. Gives us something fun to do and still feel like time is passing along!

We are going for a girl's only trip with cousins. Sept. 23-29 Free Dining Bounce back.
I am the impatient one.
My DD9 never says much about it and DD2 can not be told, yet.

To help with the waiting, I go on the website and "pay down" my balance.
I have a plan as to how much I need to pay each week to not owe anything before we go.
I am also scheduling a very busy summer and working a few more hours each week to keep my mind busy!!!:)

We are heading down Sept. 30th so I guess I qualify for this thread! :rolleyes:
I seem to be the only one excited at this point. I get my DISboards lunch hour fix every day to keep myself patient! :)

Sept 5-13 for us!!! Can't wait! We booked on a bounceback during our last trip so this really has been an eternity!! 4 months doesn't seem so bad now!

We will be there Sept 6-13th. I'm the one that needs to be patient. My DGD doesn't understand the concept of time. My DH and DD's (13 & 15) act like it's no big deal. :confused3

We now will check in Aug 5th to the 14th!:woohoo: I got to add 2 extra days on! :woohoo: 95 More Days:woohoo:

We'll be there Aug 31-Sept 6. We booked the free dining promotion last year during bounceback and we haven't told our girls yet. We plan on surprising them with the news the day that we leave. I can't wait!

my DH and I arranged our September trip a few weeks ago and I have been lurking on the boards ever since. This will be my eighth trip and his 4th... He is a good sport and indulges me in my Disney addiction.

To make the wait go faster - DH has been changing the screen saver on the computer every couple of days with pics from previous trips. The pics continue to bring back the memories and good feeling of vacation. :goodvibes

We will be there Sept 17-22!! I can't wait! I have been dreaming disney dreams! My DS (5) and I are the excited ones! DH and I haven't been since we were kids!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter