So who has sent in their RSP

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
form... Sandy and I did by fax... Here is hoping :D :D

Nat, let me know what you want because I got mine today and there is NOTHING! that really even excites me. I might put in for the conscience pin only because I cant walk out empty handed can I.
If anyone wants something let me know and I will put you in for it. Kind of a proxy, but you won't have to pay for the bfst and you won't get the little freebie. Peggie

I got mine today and faxed it in tonight. I wasn't interested in that much either. I do have a question though: what if you get picked to have a pin and change your mind? Are you stuck with it or can you turn it down?

We faxed ours this afternoon, first try. Just 2 of the pins-did'nt want to be greedy.;)

I'm wondering if some people didn't already get their RSP.

There are about 10 different auctions on eBay for all 6 Artist Choice pins, including two full sets!

Do they know something we don't know? Hmmm. . . :rolleyes:

Lisa:cool:

With the artists pins being LE1500 and only 1000 breakfast participants - having multiple RSP you are pretty much assured of getting at least one of each if you put them on your RSP.

Shawn

Event services told me yesterday that you can decline to buy a pin or set you win in the RSP
Chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter