So who has heard that they didn't get a PI.

Fantasmic1

Earning My Ears
How did they tell you and for what PI was it....I haven't heard a thing back and now i just wanna know either way

How did they tell you and for what PI was it....I haven't heard a thing back and now i just wanna know either way

Me! I didn't the one I wanted (I'm still waiting on another but decided I don't really want to do it anyways). It was for the education coordinator for the college program. I called the manager on Monday and he finally called back today to let me know, which was really nice of him because I don't think he really had to. I'm going to grad school instead which is prob. better in the long run, lol! Good Luck to you!!

Hey there! I didn't get the Media Relations internship. I went through the pre-screening, general Disney interview, an interview with the manager of the media relations and an interview with her and another lady. I got the short, general rejection e-mail from Disney's mass e-mail service thing. I thought the interviews went really well, and I sent a thank you e-mail...I'm almost not as disappointed with not getting it as I am with not getting a personal response from the manager. :confused3
Oh well, life goes on.

Yeah I got my info in the mail yesterday
im a vacation planner, im not exactly sure what it is it sounds like someone that deals with tickets in the front of the parks and i also do crowd control :thumbsup2
I wish they would of said what park i was working in... i guess they tell me when i arrive?

sounds fun cant wait

:rolleyes:

I didn't get selected for the workforce planning & analysis. But I did get selected for a Hospitality CP! I think I'll enjoy it way more because of guest interaction. Still have heard officially from 2 other PI's though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter