So who else can't wait for DCL to release the next set of dates?!?!?

pepe3penelope

Princess Ariel at Heart
I don't know about you, but I CANNOT wait until DCL releases those dates next month for 2017!!!

We are very loyal to DCL & are really hoping for good itineraries for the West Coast. I booked Princess Cruises (only cruised DCL before) last night because of their booking offers and Costco's additional OBC. It's an aft suite and I could never dream of doing that on DCL's prices.

Who else can't wait?!?! :yay::jumping1::cheer2::banana::bounce:

Me!!! Can't wait to book our September 2017 7 night cruise on the Fantasy. DH and I had such a wonderful time on the Dream earlier this month. I'm getting impatient waiting for the booking window to open. We want the same cabin again. It was perfectly located for us!!

I don't know about you, but I CANNOT wait until DCL releases those dates next month for 2017!!!

We are very loyal to DCL & are really hoping for good itineraries for the West Coast. I booked Princess Cruises (only cruised DCL before) last night because of their booking offers and Costco's additional OBC. It's an aft suite and I could never dream of doing that on DCL's prices.

Who else can't wait?!?! :yay::jumping1::cheer2::banana::bounce:

Ohhh, what cruise did you book on Princess? I was looking at the Mexican Riviera and California Coastal ones but I want to wait until DS is 13 (I don't like that Princess charges for the kids clubs after 10 pm since DS is a night owl and will want to be there). So we are waiting until he is in the teen club before we try them.

I am waiting for the DCL 2017 dates too, but only to see if there is anything on the West Coast that we can use our OBB (from our October 2015 cruise) on.

Since we already have a Jan 2017 cruise booked, we won't book another one til 2018 (and will do a placeholder aboard our next cruise for that) BUT if they happen to do some more West Coast cruises (always crossing my fingers) then we'd consider another cruise next year :thumbsup2

That's going to be our moment of reckoning. Either summer 2017 (probably Fantasy or else Dream/park visit) to use our placeholder, or give up the placeholder and book an Alaska cruisetour. We loved our Disney Alaska cruise, but we want to go inland, too.

We are very loyal to DCL & are really hoping for good itineraries for the West Coast.
I wouldn't hold my breath. DCL typically goes directly to Vancouver for her Alaska cruises, once she's made it through the canal.
We did a Princess cruise (San Pedro to Vancouver) a year ago. It was great, except they changed our Santa Barbara stop to Catalina (big whoop).

I'm soo ready! We are going to book a place holder on our March cruise and then decide what we want to use it on... Potentially Alaska or Euro 2017.

Wow! With all the responses, I'm clearly not the only one anxiously waiting!!!

Hi, Patti! :wave2: I booked Ruby Princess out of San Pedro (hurray for driving down to the port!!!) 7 night Pacific Coastal. Not really interested in the Mexican ports. Actually like the idea of going to San Francisco and tendering to Santa Barbara. Will probably just walk around a bit in San Diego. Will stay on the ship in Ensenada. We just love being on a cruise ship! I have that onboard booking from October as well!

Bcwife, hi there! Seeing your username reminds me that I have to update my October TR!!! :surfweb::thumbsup2

I wouldn't hold my breath. DCL typically goes directly to Vancouver for her Alaska cruises, once she's made it through the canal.
We did a Princess cruise (San Pedro to Vancouver) a year ago. It was great, except they changed our Santa Barbara stop to Catalina (big whoop).
We were on a5 day in October to Ensenada and Cabo and that was awesome! I was really disappointed when they didn't repeat similar cruises for 2016! :confused3

Me! I have a floating reservation that needs to be used by November 2017 and I've finally decided that I'm going to use it to celebrate my 30th on a cruise! I'm hoping the Fantasy will being doing the Western Caribbean itinerary that week. :)

ME! as u can see by my countdown, we pretty much know which cruise we're going on....btw, my countdown started 3 years before we sail....

I am! I want to see what they are doing in Europe next year...! Normally it wouldn't be on my radar but we are in a holding pattern on our original plans because my husband might be spending Jan/Feb 2017 on the picket lines. Holding off for something bigger in the summer when it is likely to have blown over suddenly makes sense.... IF it blows over by the time we'd need to book airfare. :rolleyes1

Me! I told myself this summer would be our last cruise for awhile, but if they come out with anything new in Europe, well...... we'll see!

How exactly does the onboard booking place holder work? Do you get a discount for doing this? We went on our first Disney Cruise last year but didn't know you could do this. We are going on our next one Feb, 2017 and would definitely consider doing this for our next one

How exactly does the onboard booking place holder work? Do you get a discount for doing this? We went on our first Disney Cruise last year but didn't know you could do this. We are going on our next one Feb, 2017 and would definitely consider doing this for our next one
If you book a placeholder, you put down $250 per room (max 2 rooms), and, when you actually select a specific cruise to book, you get a reduced deposit - 10% instead of the typical 20% (you'll pay the difference from the $250 to the actual deposit), a 10% reduction on the cruise price and Onboard Credit ($100 for cruises of less than 7 nights; $200 for cruises of 7 nights and longer). Unless you want to book a black out date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter