• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So...who do you think will win big brother?

oliverthecat

Mouseketeer
As much as i don't like andy i think he will win because of the way he played both sides during the game .my second choice would be poor pawn spencer lol

I would rather see the Zing Bot win over all these people:rotfl:

They all such but if I had to choose it'd b Andy, then GM, then disgusting Spencer. Don't get me wrong GM's pretty despicable too, but I just feel she's not quite as horrid as Spencer.

Of the three that are left, I would have to choose GinaMarie. As a person, I think she's awful. But as a player, she's better than the other two. Spencer just sat around in the nomination chair a lot. He hardly ever got to vote and didn't win HOH until almost the end. Andy made some big moves (like voting Amanda out), but he didn't own them. He tried to pin his Amanda vote on Elissa. Every time he was in danger of being found out, he'd get so insanely nervous and worry about retaliation. Do it, own it and move on. That's what GM did. She said, "Sure Amanda. I put up you and McCrae. You have too much power and one of you has to go." Then she followed through by voting Amanda out in the tie breaker. Then she didn't apologize or worry. That takes guts.

My favorite player was Helen. I think she was really smart and a genuinely nice person who was just playing the game. GM does not seem like a nice person, but I thinks she deserves to win more than those other two guys.

Gina Maria - then she can find out she was fired from her job

It will be the person they picked to win before the show ever started.

It will be the person they picked to win before the show ever started.

This one kind of gets my vote too! The show has never seemed as 'scripted' to me as this season did. It's like the whole thing is following a plan :(

The last three are awful people, but I think Andy will win. He played everyone. He switched sides continually, lied to everyone, and went along with the majority in voting. I do think that telling Amanda he was responsible for voting her out may prevent him from getting the votes. Seems even in the jury house she is trying to sway peoples votes.

I feel like it's been so up in the air all season. It's tough to keep watching but I can't help it.

If I had to choose... GM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter