So when are YOU going to WDW??

19 days and 7 hours is what my countdown app tells me. It seemed forever ago that we booked and that it would never happen... Time has flown by and IM SO EXCITED!

We leave in 9 days for our short little Food and Wine and MNSSHP filled 5 night adventure! I know it will be here soon...and it will be over much sooner. :) :guilty:

Leaving in a little over a month :cool1:

Also, just booked flights for May 4 - 11, 2015 and as soon as flights open for September 2015, I'll be booking for another F&W trip.!!!

My only problem now is to decide which resort I want to book for the May trip. Our Sept 2015 trip will be at WLV.

Decisions, decisions... :rotfl2:

Single Digits Here!!

9 More Days and I'll Be In My Happy Place!!!

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Single Digits Here!!

9 More Days and I'll Be In My Happy Place!!!

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

:thumbsup2
we came close to cancelling (in the past 5 weeks, my MIL, then a very dear friend passed, my wallet was stolen, and today is my dad's funeral :sad1: ).
but we're going.....we really need the peaceful, healing days ahead :goodvibes

hope you have a wonderful time!!

we came close to cancelling (in the past 5 weeks, my MIL, then a very dear friend passed, my wallet was stolen, and today is my dad's funeral :sad1: ).

Oh Laurie I am so sorry for all your losses! I totally understand your desire to go. You need the healing and I can't think of a better place. pixiedust:

:grouphug:

In an effort to maximize our PAP's, we will be doing a split stay BCV/Kidani in late July for 8 nights, 2 nights BCV and 3 nights GF (hotel) in early October (business meeting for DW), and early December for 9 night in an AKV value 1BR. After that, we won't be back until July 2015 :(

We are excited to finally join the other single-digit dancers!:banana::banana:

Looking forward to walking through the IG entrance next week to start our F&W trip! We will also have some fun choosing FP+ selections for our following trip while we are there!!:thumbsup2

Just did on line check in for our pre cruise stay! BCV, we will soon be there!:goodvibes

45 days and counting!!! wooo hooo!
2 bedroom savanna view at AKV!!!! Cousins trip!

JAN 17-23RD 1 bedroom SSR with a friend who traded in with her timeshare through RCI!

Feb 15-19th Studio BWV with DH for our anniversary !!!

August 2015 - sending daughter & future son in law on their honey moon!
Hawaii!!!

October 25-28 to see my daughter who is in the CP. And then April 1-8 for spring break.
Daisyx3

15-28th may 15 for boyfriends and his daughters first ever trip on a plane let alone a surprise trip to disney. Staying at home WLV and BWV if get in at 7 months Hopefully 1-9th december at wlv for a romantic gettaway for the two of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter