So when are YOU going to WDW??

We arrive August 18.
4 nights at BLT
5 nights at Royal Pacific at Universal
9 nights at BCV
7 nights at VGF
7 nights at BWV, leaving on sept 20.

Then again starting Dec 6th leaving Dec 24 with the first 3 nights at SSR and then the rest at BWV
Now that's what I call a vacation!!!!

We were originally due to be down Nov 2-8 this year, but since we will have a 4wk old at the time we cancelled and rebooked for May 17-23, 2015. I was really looking forward to doing the F&W this year since we skipped it last year. So next year we'll just do F&G and Star Wars Weekends instead :).
I think that was a good idea rebooking so the baby will be a little older. Good idea!1 :thumbsup2

We are going October 19-24, 2014 to celebrate the 11th anniversary of my 29th birthday! My sister and BiL are surprising their girls and joining us in a 2BR at our AKV home.

Then, my family is scheduled to return from April 30-May 4, 2015 for the EE Challenge. Hopefully, it will still be a Run Disney event since our younger one is dying to get that medal. I have the reservation...now just crossing our fingers that they have the race.
Love it!! The 11th anniversary of your 29th birthday. :rotfl: Nice surprise for your nieces also!!

We are still taking as much advantage as possible of our PAP's. So I'll be there July 30th - August 6th in a 2BDR at OKW with my mom, dad, nephew, and nephew's friend, celebrating HS graduation of nephew and his buddy.

Then we will be there again October 23rd - 26th for mine and DH's 11th wedding anniversary, just the two of us in a studio at Kidani.

And then once more this year (cause why not) November 29th - December 7th. We'll be in a 1BDR at VWL the 29th through the 4th, and then a 1BDR at SSR the 4th through the 7th. That will be DH and I, along with a good friend of ours.

We are doing a 3 day cruise on the Dream for my Milestone Birthday. We check in to SSR in a 2 BR Dec 22 for 5 days.

:banana::cool1::cheer2::santa:

We'll be there starting THIS weekend! :cool1::cool1:

Only one week this trip. We've been MANY times over the years but this trip as new DVC owners! :yay:

TAX GUY said:
We'll be there starting THIS weekend! :cool1::cool1:

Only one week this trip. We've been MANY times over the years but this trip as new DVC owners! :yay:

Welcome Home! Congratulations on becoming DVC Members!!!

Have a wonderful time!!!

Adults only weekend at BWV in Sept for F&W! Can't wait! Then back again with the kids for a long weekend in Jan at OKW :goodvibes

We are at SSR 09/28 to 10/01.

Then we cruise on the Wonder, 10/01 to 10/06.

Cruise line bus to BWV, 10/06 to 10/12. :goodvibes

Our first trip as DVC owners will be in December to the AKL Kidani ! We are so excited!

We have a split vacation coming up in Dec. 9-20th. My sister, my niece and myself will be at OKW the 9th-13th. The rest of the family which consists of 5 more adults and 3 little boys will join us on the 13th when we will move over to Bay Lake Towers .So it will be a Grand Villa gathering for the 13th-20th.

End of September, 2 nights at BCV then over to Jambo for another 6 nights.
(and I'll have come off of the Magic WBTA :sail:)

I love fireworks. We just made a reservation 3 weeks out to see the Frozen activities and fireworks at DHS! Got a studio at SSR!

Bobbi:)

We will be arriving on Aug. 10th for 5 nights in a 1br at OKW followed by 3 nights at ????........ to be determined today. :rotfl: Leaning toward Yacht or Beach club...but French Quarter is also a thought.

We will be there July 20-30. It will be me, DH, DS9 and DS7. We leave the house on July 18th to drive down from NYC. 19 days until we leave, and just 21 days until we are home! We're staying where we always stay...in a 1-bedroom standard view at BWV, our home resort. :)

98 Days from now with our (around) 8 week old son (depending on when he arrives)! We'll be staying at our home resort, BLT in a 1 bedroom, bringing along my mom for support. I love the second bathroom in the 1 bedrooms at BLT, as it gave us monorail access for easy transport with our new baby, but without having to splurge on points for a 2 bedroom! My hubby has never stayed at BLT, and I've only stayed there for one short trip...we can't WAIT!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter