So What's YOUR favorite Disney Ride?!

Rockin Rollercoaster is pretty wild! I think Rockin Rollercoaster is rougher than Tower of Terror...but it is alot of fun.

Oh, boy, okay. :rotfl2: Mentally preparing myself to ride Rockin' Rollercoaster before eating. Thanks for the tip!

It's the ride not working?:scared1: We're going in two days and I was planning on ridding Expedition Everest!

:laughing:I remember in Spaceship Earth my Great Aunt (again XD) kept saying she could see a Cavewoman hitting a Caveman. Good old auntie...falling asleep in the rides.

No, the Yeti has been in a mode where he doesn't move. I haven't been in around six months, so I don't know, but I just remember the Yeti never moved.

Oh, LOL, I love that ride. It has very little lines, but it is such a great ride. I just love how they have that "Your Future" thing and you can send it to your email. I still have mine. It was awesome :D

No, the Yeti has been in a mode where he doesn't move. I haven't been in around six months, so I don't know, but I just remember the Yeti never moved.

Ah, okay. I'm going to try and spot the Yeti this time. It seems everytime I go I'm either looking down or with my eyes close.:laughing:

Oh, LOL, I love that ride. It has very little lines, but it is such a great ride. I just love how they have that "Your Future" thing and you can send it to your email. I still have mine. It was awesome :D

I forgot about that! I didn't know you could send it to your e-mail. Oh, definitely that one is going on my list of rides to go to.

I'm a total sucker for all the Fantasyland dark rides, especially Peter Pan (favorite ride & movie when I was little) and Snow White (not sure why I really love this ride, I just do.)

Then of course there's Thunder Mountain, Pirates, and Haunted Mansion.

Also, it's not the most conventional kind of ride, but I really enjoy Carousel of Progress. I just love history. :)

Tower of Terror & Great Movie Ride for DHS.

Test Track, Soarin', and Maelstrom for Epcot. Haven't been to AK in forever but Primeval Whirl is great.

I'm a total sucker for all the Fantasyland dark rides, especially Peter Pan (favorite ride & movie when I was little) and Snow White (not sure why I really love this ride, I just do.)

Then of course there's Thunder Mountain, Pirates, and Haunted Mansion.

Also, it's not the most conventional kind of ride, but I really enjoy Carousel of Progress. I just love history.

Tower of Terror & Great Movie Ride for DHS.

Test Track, Soarin', and Maelstrom for Epcot. Haven't been to AK in forever but Primeval Whirl is great.

I agree with you there's definitely something about those dark rides that gets to you. :)

The Carousel of Progress is great for chilling out and resting. "It's a great big beautiful tomorrow!"

I've never gone to Primeval Whirl, I'll be giving it a try on Monday, because my partner loves that ride! :laughing:

Ah, okay. I'm going to try and spot the Yeti this time. It seems everytime I go I'm either looking down or with my eyes close.:laughing:

I missed him the last time I was there too. I saw the strobe light go off but I didn't see him. Then, I learned that he doesn't move anymore, which is why I really didn't see him. Also you are going very fast when you pass him.

I forgot about that! I didn't know you could send it to your e-mail. Oh, definitely that one is going on my list of rides to go to.

Yeah, you can. When you get off the ride and arrive at Project Tomorrow, go to a trade center-like area in the middle where you'll see pictures of you popping up on a big screen. There is a place where you can send your picture to your email. Just in case you forget :D

Soarin at Epcot, :dance3:
Splash Mountain at MK
It's a Small World at MK
Mad Hatter at MK
Space Mountain at MK
Misson Space at Epcot
Tower of Terror at Hollywood Studios
Love WDW!

Favorite rides would have to be:
Rock'n Roller Coaster
Space Mnt
Expedition Everest
Tower of Terror
Big Thunder
Mission: Space
Test Track
Buzz Lightyear: SpaceRanger Spin (I know I'm naming too many, i'll stop..)
and the TTA!! :) <3

rock 'n' rollercoaster
expedition everest
space mountain
big thunger mountain railroad
TTA
soarin
test track

and so many more. I could never ever pick a favorite

Big Thunder Mountain
Space Mountain
Haunted Mansion
Toy Story Mania
Kilomajro safrias
Dinosaur
Kali River rapids
Matterhorn
Indiana jones: the forbidden eye

Adding a new one to the list! My partner was right...again! :rotfl: ROCKIN' ROLLER COASTER!

kali river rapids is soo much fun when we stay at AKL we would go to animal kingdom like 30munites befor it closed and there is no one in line and you can ride over and over again. we rode like 20 times its sooooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my favorite ride in wdw is space mt. its really fun thats propably the ride we go on the most iv been to wdw 18 times its a great place to go!!!!! i also really like splash mt. and rockin role rollarcoaster

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter