• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So whats the story behind your Dis name?

Mine is a childhood nickname.

When I was a baby, the neighbor's little daughter used to come over and ask how the baby (me) was. My mother always answered "fine" and so the little girl assumed that my name was Fine. Eventually my whole family called me Fine or Megan Fine. There are derivatives, like Finamen, Finamen P, Megan the P, but I just kept Megan Fine. I went fancy with the "y." MeganFyne

We teased my mom that she was Cruella DeVil because she had a 'skunk' streak like that and sometimes acted like her too:eek:! Well, mom died three years ago but I chose that moniker to keep her close in my heart. :love:

Mine is nothing so fun as some of yours. A while back when I was young and single I just used a 'z' and contracted "Mistress Suz" to have it flow off the tongue a bit better (in some formats it conjured a little more R rated images as well) Since at the time my public persona was a bit more risque like that, I used my "Disney" name for user accounts as it would be almost impossible to guess it based on public info. So for security I can't use my 'disney' name in public now without changing 20 different accounts... bit of poor foresight on my part as I spend more time researching and discussing Disney now. :headache: Oh how times have changed.
So now it's just a different way to spell mistress as I recently discovered that Mrs. is actually an abbr for mistress after looking up what to change it to now that i'm married :) (was always told that miss. was short for mistress and mrs. was from a possesive form of mr - i am now corrected) So it's still accurate. :cutie:

Well as kids everyone always pretended which Disney Princess they were and I was always Ariel. And of course she is Disney's only red head!! Of course it could also have to do with the fact that I have red hair too :goodvibes

My name is Melissa but my family calls me Missy, and when I signed up for the dis 3 years ago I was 29, Im not very creative.

My name is Melissa too and I'm 29 too;). Well I was a few years ago too.

My DIS name is not creative either....My job and where I live, hopefully it will be FLA one day!:cool1::banana:

I live in TX, I'm a SAHM and they were born in 05 and 07 - txmom0507

Nothing creative, but it's hardly ever taken anywhere so it's easy for me to remember!

My maiden name (and I so miss it!) is PUCCI - pronounced POOCHIE - not PUCKY, not PUCHIE, not PUCIE, not PUKIE (really???) POOCHIE!!!

I'm Pooch, DBr is Poocher always have been, always will be. I can pinpoint how long I've known someone by whether or not they call me Pooch!!

Nothing too terribly exciting here...

I am a Dad, and we live in NJ, at the Shore!

Nothing to do with those idjuts that film a dopey TV show not too far from us...

My name is Jennifer so jnfr is just my name without vowels and minus one N and 24 is my favorite number

My first onsite stay that ever required research was in 2009, and we went there for Halloween!

Amy, Beth, Chrissy, Dianne's Mom :rotfl:

That reminds me of a joke of sorts.
Write down the following on a piece of paper, and ask people to read it

abcd puppies
mno puppies
osaricmpn

When they look blankly at you, read it to them

Hey Bee, See De puppies
Em N (ain't) no puppies
o yes de are, i see em peein

When I first joined I had just become a grandmother for the first time. I was so proud & happy I made my grandson's name & birthday
my dis name. I sometimes think about changing it but I'm not sure how to do it.

Cruella DeVil is a most misunderstood woman. All she wants is something beautiful to wear. Something with spots. Something warm.
I adore her sense of style, although I do wish she'd think of faux fur (PLEASE don't tell her I said that. PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T!).

Mine is pretty self explanatory! But in case you don't get it Dumbo is my favorite Disney movie, attraction, and character!

And yes I know luv is misspelled the correct spelling was taken! It is nice to know I am not the only who loves Dumbo!

Pretty straight forward...

There are 5 of us, and we love Walt Disney World!! :thumbsup2

Dan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter