So what's the best price you have gotten...

exwdwcm

wishes she was Wendy Moira Angela Darling
on a disney room in the last 3-5 years? Just curious, what the spread will be!

value
moderate
deluxe

We have only been to WDW one other time as a family. We went back in 2003, and they had the Fairy Tale deal (I think that is what it was called), because attendance was down and what not. Anyway, if you paid for a 4-day package, they made it into an 8-day package for free. I believe that is what the deal was. We ended up going to AKL and getting a Savannah view room. If it hadn't been for that deal, we may not have even gone.

I don't remember what the exact price was for the whole package, but definitely a great deal.

Andy

SOG overflow rates for Dec 2004 were awesome. We got CR tower for $179. Other overflow rates were Poly, BC, YC for 169.

I got AKL in Nov. 2003 savannah view for $133/night due to POFQ being closed for refurbishment.
Got POFQ for $79/night this past Dec.
princess:

$167.00 Contemporary Wing Room July 2000
$49.00 All Star Music Jan/Feb 2002
$84.00 (CSR various years)
$204 Beach Club Villas Studio Jan/Feb 2005
$129.00 AKL Standard April/May 2003

Not me ( my luck has never been that good ) but my sister just booked AKL today and received for 7 nites PLUS park tickets for 2200.00 including tax. She got savannah view . I called trying to get it as well but , no deals, they quoted me 3300 and some odd change. oh her dates were April 3-9 2005 so that's peak season.

Yacht Club water view - $229 (NYE week 2004)
WL Concierge - $145 (Feb 2003)
AKL Savannah - $131 (July 2004)
CR 12th Flr - $255 (still not worth it!) (Sep 2004)

:cool1:

Don't forget you have to pay a double digit room tax and most quotes given above are without the tax.

Back in August 2001, I got a 6 day/5 night package at the CBR for 2 adults, including UPH passes, for about $950 (don't remember if they charged extra at the time for king beds, but we did get one). That was a great deal - I think we figured it was about $85-90/night for the hotel! Wish those days were back....

12/17/03 - 12/24/03 Pop Century (only a few days old at the time!!) for $49/night + tax (AP rate)

AKL standard view (upgraded to pool-view at no charge) $109 per night September '03; Pool view $135 Dec. 04 (upgraded to Savannah at no charge).
CBR $79 Dec. 02 AAA rate.

We are paying $79.00 a night plus tax for our room at Port Orleans Riverside this July. We had a post card for this rate.

February 2005- WL @ 138 per nite woods view. Complimentary upgrade
to courtyard view upon checkin. :cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter