• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So what's going on with DCL's website TODAY?

skylynx

DIS Sponsor in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado
OK, so I can now book excursions/Palo, etc. for our February cruise, and I cannot get past the first few clicks on the website. If I go in using Chrome, it populates the Castaway Club page and my past cruises, but can't display the existing ones so I can access the reservation number that way. If I click "my disney cruise" and "reservations" I immediately get a "bad request" error screen. If I go in to the site using Internet Explorer, as soon as i get to the log-in, it says my username and password don't match (and that isn't the case, they are the same credentials that got me into the Chrome version, only not far enough.)

A friend we are traveling with was on the site at midnight trying to book our Palo meals together, and had the same thing happen. She said she was successful only when she got to work and used an ancient computer which somehow was able to get to the "old" DCL site.

Why is it so difficult to be able to do the most important things you need to use this site for? Sigh.

Call the main Disney Cruise phone#. There is a option to "help with website" and report the problem. I was having a problem with the Fl Resident discount not showing up. I thought they would know about it but the didn't. It was fixed quickly:). It they don't know about they can't fix it. They were very friendly.

Wow, last night I could log into my DCL account, but NOT into my CC account. Just now tried logging in after seeing this thread both in Safari and in Firefox and cannot even get into the main DCL site much less CC or my rez's!!! Pitiful. I keep logging in but it either never shows me as logged in or tells me I have the wrong login info. Which I do NOT have the wrong info as I have been logging in a ton lately as I just finished one cruise 2 weeks ago and have just rebooked my OBB placeholder…..I feel very sorry for the poor DCL phone center folks…..:(

Using Chrome, I can get into my castaway account and see my cruises. The My Reservations page seems to be having some trouble but it did load. I am too soon to book anything so I cannot try that. I can see my reservation summary

So eight hours later, I can now log in and suddenly the site agrees my credentials are correct and has allowed me to see my reservations and book my port adventures. Geez. Didn't want to call DCL on the phone and sit on hold. Well, at least it's Friday!

So eight hours later, I can now log in and suddenly the site agrees my credentials are correct and has allowed me to see my reservations and book my port adventures. Geez. Didn't want to call DCL on the phone and sit on hold. Well, at least it's Friday!
That's more than I'm getting. I tried to log in about 15 minutes ago, and was told my email/password were incorrect. Now, when I attempt to log in, it just go back to the main page (not signed in). No message.

Well, when I log in directly to the DCL website, it recognizes me. But, I can't get to the Castaway Club page.

Gosh, hope everyone's issues get resolved. Seems like a real smorgasbord of technical foul-ups. I just feel so bad for my cruise buddy who stayed up until midnight to get us Valentine's Day Palo reservations and then couldn't log-in...tried for an hour then couldn't sleep worrying about it. Luckily she got them later, but what a way to start a day!

well i got in
got my Palo brunch fro the 14th
seems like all time were still there
but then the system crashed
i did get my confirmation

Yes! I wanted to make our final payment and was able to process that. Will look at what excursions we want to book tonight and hopefully won't have any problems with the site. Need to get Palo brunch booked too!

cant get back in
probaley need to restart the computer cookie may be killing me

Last edited:
Just tried again and was able to log in. Pulled up the activities for our cruise okay, it seems to be working so far.

I've only been able to access "My Reservations" using (of all things) Internet Explorer for the past week. Such a pain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter