So whats everyone up to this lovely Saturday?

Dax

Emma and Christopher's Mommy - Best job ever
I for one am stuck at work until 4pm...BLECh...

But I ma getting by listening to a Disney Feed on Utilidors Audio Broadcasting, getting my fix....

When I am done work, I am heading down to give a PC back to my cousin, then we may go over to GF for a bit of dinner and a walk around. Maybe I will take a monorail ride..;)

I am just waiting for the bext two weekend...Get to see Eddie Money on Nov 6, and have HHN next weekend...

So what about everyone else....what r u doing?:tongue:

We have to go pick up Girl Scout cookies in a bit! Lot's to get out! It's a beautiful day here, so maybe we'll go for a walk!

I'm waiting for my Mom to came over, I think we're going to do something with the kids.

Originally posted by Blueeyes101817
just got b ack from curves..and now i should be working on homework,,but im not!

I also just got back from Curves and now I need to clean this PIT of a house!! I had such a horrid week that I got NOTHING done!

Have to do laundry and start packing. It's a beautiful day here too. Unfortunately I'm stuck in the house. Dh had to work and I have no vehicle. Lastnight DH decided to work on the family truckster (he's putting on side steps) and he did not get to finish. I cannot drive around w/ one side step. :crazy:

I'm exhausted so I'll probably nap because I got very little sleep last night

I have so much not fun stuff to do this weekend. Finish pulling out the winter clothes, digging out a flower bed and transplanting some plants being choked by ferns, and my house is a disaster area.

One of the dogs needs to go to the vet this morning to have his abscess looked at and the tube removed (hopefully)

DD is spending the day with her boyfriend DH and I are going to do some work around the house. Later on we will be going to DD's boyfriends soccer playoff game. It is about an hour away so we are going with his parents and going out to eat on the way there. Hopefully the weather gets better, it is rainy right now.

I think I'm going to cook -- I hate to cook. It's cloudy and kind of cold here, so I figure maybe the smell of yummy things will be nice.

If the sun ever comes out, I may do some yard work too.

I'm jumping in the car and going to a surprise bday party for my grandmother at her nursing home in Jersey. I haven't seen her in about 3 months, so it should be a good time! Not looking forward to the drive though:sad2:

going to visit the grocery store sometime today if I ever get around to making a list... but for fun, was thinking of going to the movies.

I'm going to my school's first ever home football game. We've never had our own field, but that portion of the new athletic complex just got turned over to us!!! Course it's sort of bittersweet because it's the last "home" game of the season, so my first and only time going to a football game at that school while I'm still a student there.

Off to the girls soccer games! :teeth: Then I've got to do some grocery shopping b/c we are having a brunch here tomorrow for some of our friends. The weather is gorgeous here today and I would love to take the girls to the pumpkin patch, but alas, no time for that. :( Maybe next weekend!

:sunny:

I will be cleaning. Finishing up a baby gift I am making. And anxiously awaiting the big game tonight. I get really nervous when the Red Sox play.

Tricia

I have to work 1-10 (at least I HOPE I'm off at 10). I hate working retail.

My in laws are coming into town tonight for dinner but DH will be dining alone with them. Argh.

Taking DD to guitar, highlighting my mom's hair, hopefully cutting the grass, taking DD to her youth group, and in between cleaning the cat boxes and doing laundry.

Not a real fun Saturday.:p

getting out my thermals and gloves to wear tonight and packing my baseball bag so I can go to the World series :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Off to clean for the Adopt a Highway that my sorority does, then working from 3-9.

I'm getting my hair cut this afternoon, then out to dinner with my dh for our 22nd anniversary, can't believe that 22 years ago today we said I do.

Picking up some pumpkins, grocery shop too

Have a wonderful weekend everyone

Go soxs

:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter