So, what's everybody up to today?

Doing homework for my master's degree. Anyone want to analyze a third grade social studies assessment for me? :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday 33 and Jackie and sorry to hear about your day, mommy. :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:
We've all been sick here--DS missed an entire week of school last week :sad2:. One of his classmates brought him a get well card from the entire class today--his fam had to drive sevral miles to bring it to DS---what a sweet and special thing to do for him! He went outside to play w/ neighbors for first time in a while---it's 70' and SUNNY here in VA---such a nice switch to what we've been having. Been spending the day cleaning house, planning our nonpodcast :sad2: cruise and shopping for collaspible coolers, bsuits; hats; magnetic paper and so on online---am loving Lands End Overstocks.

Let's see, we had breakfast at DH's parents place after mass (Sunday tradition), then the boys had hockey practice (another Sunday tradition), and DH just took off for a bankers' convention in Milwaukee, and is gone until late Tuesday. The boys are alternating between pretending they are cats (just got the cat carrier out of the attic to take him to the vet tomorrow) and fighting over Darth Vader's cape (halloween costume).

Happy Birthday Jackie! Hope your day is getting better, Kim.

Had a lovely day - its my birthday :cool1:

Happy Birthday!

We just came back from lunch at the Olive Garden - hadn't been there in YEARS and it was pretty good.

Then we stopped off at a local gourmet food market. The prices there were outrageous - won't go there again any time soon!

Thanks for all the good birthday wishes - you all rock :grouphug:

Happy Birthday Jackie!

Kim, I hope you are feeling better.

I went to two open houses and then to the shore (Spring Lake) for a long walk. I am lovin the weather today.

We're having a rainy weekend here in So Cal. My power went out all day yesterday, so today I'm catching up on all of the chores that I should have done yesterday, but required electricity!

Melissa

Watching the Best of Starcade DVD that recently came out!!! Out of 25 matches I'm on match # 21...Best day ever!!!

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!

250px-Ricflairwm24.jpg

I'm glad it was 55 degrees in South Jersey today. I was selling Girl Scout Cookies at a local Wawa with my daughter. Only sold 50 boxes. Anyone want some. I have to get rid of 260 boxes by next week! :eek:

I spent the entire weekend cleaning the basement. I can actually see the floor for the first time since last fall. My 2 yr old is fascinated that there is actually enough room to run around down there. Overall a weekend well spent.

We just had a great breakfast at the house of my parents. Me, DH and kids leave before lunch then we just eat lunch outside then, watch movies at home.

Have a nice day everyone. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter