• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So, whatcha reading?

I am reading the book ''The Year My Sister Got Lucky'',it is awesome even though i am barely half way done the book.If you like girly books about two girls who have to move from the city to the country and start a new school and how the older sister is doing great but the younger one feels like her life is over.Yeah,I could talk about the book all day..

right now in school we are reading The Martian Chronicles by BRADBURY he also wrote Fahrenheight 451. its a good book if you like Sci-fi and outerspace. And what i am reading outside of school is Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sopia Kinsella its a series this is the first book then it continues to Shopaholic Takes Manhattan, Shopaholic Ties The Knot, Shopaholic and Sister, and Shopaholic and Baby. i think she will write more.

i'm reading The Hobbit...
it's like the third time i've read it...
my dad is like a LOTR freak...

how to be popular-by meg cabot pretty good so far

alos i love the clique books
just got done reading dylan loved it

Still re-reading the Twilight series but I thought I'd share my reading list. These are just the books that I've looked up and really caught my interest. I wasn't required to read a lot of classics in school, so I thought during the next few weeks I'd get myself caught up.

Catcher in the Rye - JD Salinger.
Brave New World - Aldous Huxley
Animal Farm - George Orwell
Farhenheit 451 - Ray Bradbury * (Particularly interested in this.)

I just finished Without You: A Memoir of Love, Loss, and the Musical RENT by Anthony Rapp. It was amazing. I cried for about thirty minutes when he was talking about his mother. :sad1: But it was good.

I'm currently reading Dramarama by E. Lockhart, which is completely amazing. I love it. For theatre geeks, you should totally read it.

I think up next I've got the third book in the Gossip Girl series. I would never have picked them up on my own, but my co-worker and I have the same taste in books; she brought them to me, I read, and I'm strangely addicted. After that I've got Sweeney Todd. Personally, I wasn't all that impressed with the movie, but I'm sure the book will be better.

I just finished Without You: A Memoir of Love, Loss, and the Musical RENT by Anthony Rapp. It was amazing. I cried for about thirty minutes when he was talking about his mother. :sad1: But it was good.

I'm currently reading Dramarama by E. Lockhart, which is completely amazing. I love it. For theatre geeks, you should totally read it.

Oh, Without you was amazing. It was so sad, and great, but also alittle....uhm, detailed.

And Dramarama was awesome!

I'm reading elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin and Twilight(The 6th book in the mediator series) by meg cabot. I love elsewhere! It's such a great book!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter