So what towncar service do you all like these days?

We used Prestige Town Cars back in June. They were merging with Tiffany Town Cars at that time. Found this out when the car back to the airport had Tiffany plate on the front and the credit card statement read Tiffany.
We were very satisfied with the driver (same on both trips) and at the time their fee was less than most others. On-time on both sides and the driver was friendly and very helpful with our grocery stop They also had a $5.00 coupon for reserving online.
We would definitely use them again in the future if we don't use the Magical Express.

We Love Tiffany Towncar. We are a family of 5 so we request the van and our favorite Tiffany driver, Berkley Edwards. I think he only does the van. He is just awesome and great. He met us promptly for our nov./dec, tip, gave me a big hug and noticed how tall ds 17 is getting. He's a basketball player and towers over me. Love Tiffany, always prompt and reliable etc. also got a stop at the hess mini mart for our regualar soda stock up.

luvmarypoppins said:
We Love Tiffany Towncar. We are a family of 5 so we request the van and our favorite Tiffany driver, Berkley Edwards. I think he only does the van. He is just awesome and great. He met us promptly for our nov./dec, tip, gave me a big hug and noticed how tall ds 17 is getting. He's a basketball player and towers over me. Love Tiffany, always prompt and reliable etc. also got a stop at the hess mini mart for our regualar soda stock up.
How much do they charge? THanks! :-)

I don't know... after all the whining they have done about ME I am not feeling very generous towards any of them LOL! However, having read this board for years my theory on them is that any of them could have a bad day and it just might be your trip.

We used Happy Limo on our last trip...on time for pick-ups and comfortable, clean Town Cars. We would use them again.

DH and I noticed the local limo industry isn't enthusiastic about Disney because of DME's effect on their business. :ssst:

We've always used Tiffany. After they were sold last year I was a little nervous but it all went perfectly. This trip we are trying ME for the first time since we're only staying at Disney. Usually we use Tiffany because we also go over to US/IOA. We even used them to take us to Sea World.

We have always used Tiffany and have had good experiences. Our towncar driver this last time was Waseem and he was great.Very helpful and courteous.

And yes, DME has hurt the towncar business. Many of the drivers are down to only one trip a day or less. Hard to make a living on that !

Happy Limo. We always rent a car, but have to book Happy Limo for family members who invariably arrive after us. Never had a bad experience. :)

We use Ibex town car.Omar is the best!You can stop at supermarket on way if you need to.

We USED to go with Tiffany. This trip when I called to confirm our reservation, I was placed on hold 3 times and the receptionist was just rude. There are too many other companies out there that want my business.

We went with Sunray transportation on the recommendation of people on this board. They were absolutely great. Waiting for us at Baggage Claim. They took our luggage to the car and stopped at the grocery store for us.

They are my new transportaion choice in Orlando.

Ken

We've used Tiffany Towncar twice since they were sold and had the same great service that we had before they were sold. ::yes:: Our most recent experience with them was just 2 months ago.

Sunray Transportation is the best, at least I think so. I've used them for my past three trips and will be using them again in June and August! They've always been on time, if not early. We've always had clean comfortable vehicles and they're the same price whether you need an SUV, towncar, or van. You can also schedule a free grocery stop if you need it. They've handled my multiple transfer trips and odd times (like 5am) with no problems. Even made me smile at 5am which if you know me has always been a BIG no no! ;)

Cheers!

After several months of debates, we ended up using *********** and loved them!! They were extremely friendly and helpful. I will definitely be using them next time!

southern elegance is the best..we used tiffany once and then tried southern elegance and never went back......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter