So......what scares you??

snakes and spiders that are really poisonous, but I am fine with ones that are not poisonous or wouldn't hurt you that bad.

but other than that and not liking to speak out in unfamiliar situations, I am really not the type of person to get scared easily.

roaches and don't get me started on the ones that FLY:eek: I also have a real fear of driving off of a high bridge into water.

All bugs and rats (so much so it was hard just typing that word).:eek: Oh and blood. I'm very very afraid of blood.

I'm right there with you. I DETEST roaches. I will not visit WDW in the summer for fear of them. Which means I take my kids out of school. Oh well. My brother stuck a live roach in my mouth one time and ever since I freak at the site of them. But my Uncle came to the rescue and made my bro swallow the same roach. I know gross but we were kids at the time. i will not let my bro forget it either!!

I am scared of bee's and wasps, always have been

The worst thing is one of my cats is obsessed with catching bee's, she then comes up to me and spits them out!! :eek:

Both me and my parther are scared of spiders. We once saw one a huge one in the bedroom and it had gone under the bed. We didn't dare sleep in the bedroom so switched to the spare room for the night :o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter