So what night are you eating at LTT before MNSSHP?

LTT is the only restaurant that the characters are dressed in their Halloween Finest! And I also believe the restaurant is decorated for Halloween. The rest are not.

It's gonna be great to meet so many Dis'ers!

momof2OH ~ Love your DD's Costume!

See you all on the 31st!

Scratch
pirate:

I have done MNSSHP before, but never LTT. I have a 5:30 on 10/8. Is 5:30 a good time? Will we get done too early and still have to be hearded to wherever is that they heard everyone? Or should I be okay?

Party of 6 on 10/26 at 5:25.

This is our first time to MNSSHP and LTT

We are going to LTT because we have never been there before and wanted to see the characters dressed up in costumes and the decorations in the restaurant.

5:30is fine. You will probably be done a few minutes early or you can linger over coffee. We were let out of the restaurant around 6:45 during the x-mas party 2 years ago and got right in line for the family photo. We were one of the first to get our pics done, hardly a wait. We were on our at 7!

I can't wait!! I still have so much planning to do before our 1st WDW trip, but bought my MNSSHP for the 31st!!

I'll probably end up getting tickets for the 29th too! It'll be our 1st trip to WDW. We're staying at the WL. I can't wait to pick out our costumes!! Maybe, we should dress differently each night?

Hi! We went to MNSSHP twice in 2001 and had an absolute blast! We had dinner at the Crystal Palace before the parties, but this time we're going to try LTT. There's 5 of us and we haven't decided on what to dress up as yet. We made our own costumes based on the 'Tapestry of Dreams' parade last time. Anyway, we'll be there on the 28th at 5:15 and on Halloween at 4pm. I might decide to change one of the reservations at the 90 day mark...

Michelle

10/24 at 5:05. After dinner, Fantasyland is open before the party. Everyone is herded in there.

One nice thing about dinner at LTT (or CP) is you can get into the park early. Since MNNSHP is a separately ticketed, you don't have to use one of you "Hopper Days" to get into the park. We'll go Putt-Putt, or if it's nice spend the morning at Blizzard Beach. Then a lite lunch and rest before leaving for the park.

We'll be there 10/24 at 5:20pm!

It's DS 6th Birthday on the 24th, my DD's 13th Birthday on the 17th, and my 30th Birthday on the 20th! We're all a week apart!!!

I can't believe that no one is going on the 26th!:( I was hoping to be on the lookout for at least one lime ribbon! I will be all alone I guess at LTT. On the bright side I should get great service!;)

We, my DH, Ds7, Dd4 will be at LTT for MNSSHP on Sunday 10/17 at 5:30pm, a first time for us at both of them, would love to see some disers there!!
Kim

Our reservations are for 5:30 on October 1st! Yay! Can't wait!

Kim S.

Originally posted by RamseyTrio
We'll be there on 10/17 at 5:15 - dressed as Mr & Mrs Santa Claus and family. :)

We'll be there 10/17 at 5:30!! Looking forward to seeing the Santa family! I would tell you who we will be, but we don't know yet!! :confused:

Minniefan - see you there (our first time, too!)!!! :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter