So what is on everyone's photograhy Christmas list?

YesDear

<font color=red>Admired by the Tag Fairy for such
We all know there is always something on our gear list for Christmas!

What is on yours???

24-105 f/4.0 L IS
Rode Videomic Pro
Apollo Orb 43" softbox

Tokina 12-24 f4 (Nikon mount)

A new bag that will fit everything.

I have to leave 2 of my 5 lenses at home, or leave 1 and a flash. That's fine for some shoots, but usually the lens I want or need is the ne I left at home or the otel room.

I'd be very happy if the Sony 16-50mm retractable zoom for my NEX was able to show up under the tree rather than having to wait until late January. :goodvibes

But if it's Santa doing the buying then a Sony A99 with a Zeiss 135mm f/1.8 are available and wouldn't be sent back. :santa:

A Kelly Moore Bag would be fine too.

Platinum for making prints. I'm not asking santa for gear because traditionally I get new gear on my birthday, which coincides with the income tax refund.

I actually do not have anything camera on my list this year. I went crazy earlier in the year with two new bodies. I probably would be really happy if I could take the time to list and sell my DX stuff.

Wishing everyone gets all the stuff they want and need!!!!!!

Waiting for Nikon to release the new D5200 here before spending my Christmas money.

I got mine early on a Cyber Monday sale; a Canon T4i and 2 lenses. My actual Christmas present will be a second battery :)

I just got a T4i. My first DSLR.

What do YOU think should be on my Christmas list?

I feel overwhelmed.

I just got a T4i. My first DSLR.

What do YOU think should be on my Christmas list?

I feel overwhelmed.

Honestly...lessons. Or budget yourself some good time to read a book about photography. Belive it or not, youtube has a ton of usefull information as well.

Get yourself off the nasty "AUTO" mode and control your camera.

I had a SLR years ago but when the digital cameras came along I used P+Shoots.

Some of this is familiar to me.

Anyway....

I was thinking a second battery for starters.

Still dreaming about a 70-200 f4 or f2.8 IS. It's great to dream!

Did I mention that I love property taxes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter