• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So... What is everyone booking tomorrow? Part II

We are moving a dummy November 2013 date to the first Southern sailing.

we had an august med cruise reserved, but we have to be in the states for my nephew's wedding, so i've been waiting for the rest of 2014 to be able to move it.

I have to go look at the new schedule to see what i'll move it to, but i assume it will be a med cruise as well (but in 2014 instead of 2013)..

Where are you all finding the actual itineraries and dates for the Med in 2014?

If you go on the DCL site, the tab at the top 'cruises and desitinations' you can choose Europe. From there, click on 'cruises that visit Europe' and then select the different ones on the left.

I believe its Platinum and Gold tomorrow then it opens up to everyone on Thursday.

What about the itineraries that are not new? There are a couple, aren't there?

Can't decide between 9 night med or 12 night Venice to Barcelona. I hated the airport in Barcelona but the cruise looks great. It's hard to choose because there are so many different ports on Greece that all look amazing!

What about the itineraries that are not new? There are a couple, aren't there?

Even if they aren't "new itineraries" the "newly available dates", which includes everything in today's press release, will be available to book for Gold & Platinum members tomorrow. Silver and everyone else on Thursday.

Can't decide between 9 night med or 12 night Venice to Barcelona. I hated the airport in Barcelona but the cruise looks great. It's hard to choose because there are so many different ports on Greece that all look amazing!

That's something people on the DIS haven't said in a while about DCL. ha.

Southern caribbean for us, most likely either date in September unless there is a price difference between the sept, or october dates. will be just dh and I on this cruise ,no grandkids with it being when school just starts backup, this will be a whole new experience, new ports and just the 2 of us!:thumbsup2

I can't book until Thursday, but I'm hoping for one of the 12-night Med cruises. If the prices for those are outrageous, the 9-night is my backup plan.

Southern Caribbean Oct 11 2014 for me too. :dance3:

I JUST CHANGED! I was thinking about the So Caribbean as it is rt from San Juan..but my heart is with the WBTA..
So I called my TA and changed to WBTA 2014.

Moving to June 16, 2014 Alaska --- I sure hope we can go (just got off the Fantasy this past weekend) :cool1:

Looking at booking the 15 Night Westbound Panama Canal Cruise on Disney Wonder :) My son will turn 11 while at sea :) YAY!

just emailed my TA, asked her to book the 12 night Venice to BCN with Greece July 14th.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter