So what do YOU look like?

I should totally be doing homework, but instead I'm messing with finding pictures LOL
This is one taken by a friend who is a photography major
n73408709_32452954_9770.jpg

One of me and DBF on our trip over x-max. I still get tears when I think about it
image68.jpg

another friend with a photography minor. Gosh people like to take pictures of us LOL
portrait.jpg

aw, you two are absolutely adorable! :goodvibes
by the way, i hope no one minds me being here since i personally am not gay..:flower3:

by the way, i hope no one minds me being here since i personally am not gay..:flower3:

I think we are starting to have more straight people on here than gay people :confused3

It's ok, we love everyone! :thumbsup2 (just people of the same sex more than the others :rotfl2: )

Here are two pics taken at our WDW wedding honeymoon in May 2006:

Kenneth Zak (myself) at Liberty Tree Tavern . . .

KEN1.JPG

Kenneth & Robert Zak (my Disney-husband) in Epcot's Leave a Legacy . . .

KEN2.JPG

We also have a paving stone in the Disneyland esplanade, and will finally get to see it this October!

This is me a few years ago when I was 13, right after I came out. The beautiful lady in the photo is Amy Ray of Indigo Girls. :goodvibes

robinamy1.jpg

Here's me with a pirate at Disneyland last year.

dis212.jpg

And here is me getting choked by some crazy thing at Universal Studios!
dis111.jpg

And here is me getting choked by some crazy thing at Universal Studios!
dis111.jpg

Gosh , I always wondered what those mummies looked like without all that wrapping on , UUGGGGGHHHHH not pretty !!!

You on the other had are cute ( I wanted to say cutie but my spell check keeps yelling at me for that spelling ! ) <G>

Hope this works. I'm getting all :headache:
c450yxQ622DDkQuSKUx6YBrammUQz0JTyBvW_l.jpg

From left to right: Bruce, Dale, and Bob

OMG It worked:banana:

Luv 'n' Stuff
Bob of

Since this hasn't been "stuck" yet *clears throat* Just bumping up so we don't lose it!

well, depends on what your definition of "geek" is. :)

Computer nerds, boys who play video games, or the ones with unnatural obsessions with odd facts (Disney geeks count). I'm a video game geek myself, so I'm not bashing anyone :rotfl:

And the fact that the picture above shows a computer monitor being used as a night stand is a good sign :rotfl2:

I will admit to being a Disney geek! :cool1: But the "nightstand monitor" was the TV in the cabin on a Royal Caribbean cruise I took earlier this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter