So what do YOU look like?

Disney themed or A&F themed :-) *kidding*
Great smile btw.

Hey now, don't make fun! *sticks tounge out* Oh and I'm not waiting for a prince, I AM the prince! haha j/k

Edit: Oh great now I have TWO of you calling me out. I feel so loved....NOT! haha

Picture1.jpg

mickeyandminne.jpg

Hey now, don't make fun! *sticks tounge out* Oh and I'm not waiting for a prince, I AM the prince! haha j/k

Edit: Oh great now I have TWO of you calling me out. I feel so loved....NOT! haha

lol, it is with love that we tease? has elementary school taught you nothing? ;) anywho, i do agree with the cute smile comment too! :thumbsup2

Hey, you have to pick on the twinkie boys, even the hot ones. It's a gay rule ;)

Marc and me on the Disney Wonder
disneypirate.jpg

And me with one of the girls (the four-legged one!) having fun with the hobby!
MtPalomarMikey.jpg

Michael

I have to be kind as she did put my girl up, but when I first sent the pic to other dog show folks they, too, gulped when the tomato dress appeared.

And here I thought she was holding some sort of quilt you had won or something :scared1:

This location was not chosen to insinuate anything. I just like the carving!

IMG_3493.jpg

This location was not chosen to insinuate anything. I just like the carving!

IMG_3493.jpg

LOL only in the gay world do we have to say the bear standing behind me does not mean anything. :rotfl:

Here are pictures of us:

This is me at the very top of the Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas. Yes the very top where the light shines out. A friend of mine used to work there and we got a behind the scenes tour. I am terrified of heights, and guess how you have to get there. Climb very tall ladders with nothing below you and the concrete floor. I was terrified and thus was sweating a lot :rotfl:

scottluxor.jpg

And here is my husband Wes at Christmas last year:

100_12061536x1152.jpg

Yes I know he is the cute one :laughing: :love:

Me in my Tigger gear w/ plant Stitch!
2410531287_dc93b4f7d8_o.jpg

My partner and me and our Disney counter parts.
2410531053_d4e54571f9_o.jpg

I love it!!! Keep the photo's coming. Ladies..I think the men are ahead of us.....Come on now...don't be shy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter