So, what did you get for christmas?

LOVEDISNEYLAND

<font color=deeppink>You brought so much joy and p
This year was kind of tight but I think overall we did pretty well, besides were going to Disneyland in Feb so were trying to save money for that instead. DH got me a...

-MP3 player- not sure how to really use it or down load music yet. Really wanted this so I can listen to it at the gym.

-Old school original nintendo. really wanted this.:banana: :banana: I know I'm a bit inmature but who cares!

-Yummy body spray

-Fuzzy socks

-Games for the nintendo

-Scrapbooking stuff

-Purse

I also got a gift card to Applebees, fresh new towels, a necklace and pictures of sea turtles from Hawaii. We still haven't even been to my husband's dad's house. we'll do that on Saturday. We just did Christmas with his mom, step-dad and the rest of his family last night. Christmas:santa: is always good with DH's family.:goodvibes I just love:hug: my in-laws so much and all the rest of DH's family. They really have taken me in and made me feel so loved:love: and it feels so nice. I never knew the real meaning of family until I met my husbands family.:grouphug:

I hope everyone else had a great Christmas! Now get to posting your goodies!!!:goodvibes

I got a Keurig coffee maker, a 120 GB Zune (I ran out of room on my 30 GB) and a copy of the book "Generation Kill"

LOML got a new cell phone, a crock pot, a griddle.

DD10 got a new iHome dock for her Zune 30, but her Zune won't work when she plugs it in. So, I cleaned off my Zune 30 and gave that to her to use. I will probably get her other one repaired and sell it on ebay. She got some Wii games and some DVDs and lots of clothes too. She also got a points card for the Zune Marketplace.

DS16 got a new video card and power supply for his computer, a Brady Quinn Cleveland Browns jersey, and two games for his Xbox 360. He also got an iTunes gift card.

Smallville season 6 DVD
Gwen Cooper (Torchwood) figure
Prince Caspian DVD
Hellboy 2 DVD
2 old Ben Stiller movies on DVD
Holiday Barbie
1st 3 Twilight books with #4 on backorder
GC for Target (I'm eying the Psych DVD's)

Santa was really great to me this holiday season!!!

I got the WDW Then Now and Forever book
2 GCs- one for Books-a-Million (that was from my parents)
and one for Amazon.com(that came fom my older brother)
the other gift from my brother was a new mousepad that is REALLY unique---- it has PM 18 on it for guess who??

I also got a new 2009 calendar of Peyton Manning!!!!!:love: :love: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: That Totally MADE my Christmas!!!!! :woohoo:

I also got a book about NASA.

I think that's about it.

I did not get anything (yet). We decided not to do gift exchange this year because we are trying to move mid-2009. We will need to get at least one car at that time so this year Christmas will be in July!

My mom did send me a package of stuff almost two weeks ago but it has not yet arrived. She is quite miffed at the post office because they told her it was "guaranteed to arrive by Christmas".

I received a crockpot and a deep fryer. :scared1: It is my own fault as I said in 2009 we are going to eat more home cooked meals. :lmao:

1) Computer Woohoo!
2) Ticket to Vegas! Woohoo!
3) Money for Vegas! Woohoo!
I was good this year!;)

I got my new camera, a Canon XSI!:woohoo: Ok, got it a couple of weeks ago, but I was excited to have it for Christmas.

DS10 got his Star Wars AT-TE, several Wii games and movies.

DH got his cover for his Mustang since he also got a new (used) car to drive so he could park his Mustang to keep it nice.

We have more family coming, so we will have Christmas again in a week!

Merry Christmas everyone and hope you have a Happy New Year!

My Birthday/Christmas presents included a Chi straightener, Miami Dolphins jersey, body spray, Guitar Hero for Wii, Picture frames, 2 pairs of shoes (including my first pair of Crocs :rotfl: ), slippers, and some other stuff.

Merry Christmas :santa:

I received Ugg boots :banana: , a vera bradley bag, PJs, bath and body works basket and some sweaters.

At my g-ma's:

Two Disney Preciuos moments figurines
A faerie statue
clothes
Lucky You foo-foo (perfume)
Disney princess calendar
an ipod, coffee grinder, and make-up from hubby :love:

At in-laws:

A Tokyo Disneyland figurine (MIL is Japanese)
gift cards from Gordmans, Wal-Mart, Target, and Lowe's. :love:
pretty bracelet
yummy snacks
pots and pans

Hubby got jeans, undies, a foot massager, and games. :banana:

Anna

At the age of 43 I can say I GOT A CAR!!! complete with big red bow!
It's a vw bug CONVERTIBLE!! and it is so stinking cute. Oh how I love each and every adorable inch of it.
Totally impractical for a mom of 4 but I LOVE it. It's going to be the girls night out car- the road trip car oh the everything car. DH ROCKED THIS YEAR!:cool1:

I got a red Nikon Coolpix camera, which I love!

4 books, a new jewelery box, a 1,000 piece puzzle with a moose drinking from a stream (I love puzzles) and some stocking stuff. I'm also going to get myself a new purse next week. A nice purse. But I wanted to pick it out myself.

Got my hubby a Garmin for his truck and a new driver (Taylormade Bruner).

DS19 got a new tattoo and a Sony Mp3.

DS16 got Taylormade irons and a new cell (Instinct). So we are all happy!

And saving for our April 09 Disney trip!

Tall brown boots, warm fuzzy socks, tons of strawberry runts ( I love them and DH sells them in his vending machine, he took all of them from a 5 lb bag for me!)... Lady Liberty coin ring.

I don't know what the heck happened here..:confused3 I must have been a very, very, VERY good girl - or someone was expecting me to kick the bucket soon - because I really got loaded down with gifts!! :rotfl:

2 sets of calendars (1 for here - 1 for at the lake)
5 packages of scrapbooking stickers
Large box of 6x9 envelopes (that's what I use for my letters because they're so long)
An adorable package of puppy stationery
A 9" digital picture frame
Disney Wheel Of Fortune game
1000 index cards (for copying my recipes onto)
2 sets of index dividers
2 large recipe boxes (longer than shoe boxes)
A cute pink & white bunny wearing slippers (from my DGD)
A winter bear figurine (from my DGD)
A beautiful necklace in a fabric oriental bag
"Life Goes On" boxed DVD set - 1st Season
Holiday Computer Program - "present from Heaven" :lovestruc
"Frontier House" - PBS Special (3 set DVD) - "present from Heaven" :lovestruc
"Little House On The Prairie" - boxed DVD set - "Special Collector's Edition" with "Look Back To Yesterday", "Bless All The Dear Children", and "Last Farewell" (the end of the series when they blew up Walnut Grove) - "present from Heaven" :lovestruc
5 books: "Suffering Katrina - Personal Stories From Survivors"
"Not Just The Levees Broke"
"The Great Deluge - Hurricane Katrina, New Orleans, & The
Mississippi Gulf Coast"
"Katrina - Stories of Rescue, Recovery, & Rebuilding In The Eye
Of The Storm"

"Nineteen Minutes" by Jodi Piccoult

A crank X-Power LED flashlight
Pictureka (game)
Pictionary Man (game)
4 gallon Instant Hot Water Heater (for the lake)
Water Filter (for the lake)
A cordless phone for my bedroom here
A lap top computer table with a built in mouse pad and LED light for using on my bed; sitting in my recliner at the lake; etc..
---------------------------------------------------

It's insane!!!! :scared1:

Does someone know something I don't know??? :eek:

I haven't had a Christmas like this since my late DH was still well enough to go out and shop - and the really weird part is that my son-in-law bought me 12 of these items all on his own! DD had nothing to do with it!! When I asked him why he went so far overboard this year he just shrugged his shoulders, smiled, said - "You've had a tough time and I just wanted to make sure you had a nice Christmas.." :lovestruc That made me cry..:sad1:

He takes such good care of all of us.. I don't know what we would do without him..:hug:

Oh - and the Wii that they got for my DGD? DD's IL's had a blast with it today and I wouldn't be surprised if they went out and bought one for themselves..:rotfl: Does kind of look like fun.. Once my back is straightened out again maybe I'll give it a whirl myself..;)

C.Ann, you sure made out like a bandit! I would love to have that computer table.

One of the best gifts I got was an iphone. I love it.

The main things I got were a Wii and the Wii Fit, so I am THRILLED with this Christmas. :goodvibes My brother got me a bunch of kitchen stuff (all the pink Kitchenaid accessories...YAY) and I got a bunch of other odds and ends and gift cards and such. And I'm going out early tomorrow morning to buy myself Rock Band 2 for the Wii and the wireless guitar, and then Christmas will be complete and I'll be a very happy girl. :thumbsup2

I got:

A laminator
A digital photo frame
2 sweaters
2 knit tops
Pink perfume
A book (Rush Home Road, by Lori Lansens)
A gift certificate to our local bookstore
A flip waffle maker
Some placemats and napkins
Pearl earrings
2 pair of silver earrings
Some scrapbook supplies
A new red leather handbag that I love (can't remember the designer - maybe Nine West)
Pajamas
A night gown

A few more things I'm not thinking of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter