So, what’s it like at our Fort these days???

Nicely, there are a few updates in the pinned July Trip Reports thread at the top of the page.

Bama Ed

The grass needs mowed everywhere. It’s like the grass barber has been closed for the virus. some of the areas are closed im in bobcat bend and I think there Is one open site. But the whole circle beside Us is closed. Lots of closed areas up the center too And appears to be a lot of open cabins, over all it’s quiet. Sambuster

The grass needs mowed everywhere. It’s like the grass barber has been closed for the virus. some of the areas are closed im in bobcat bend and I think there Is one open site. But the whole circle beside Us is closed. Lots of closed areas up the center too And appears to be a lot of open cabins, over all it’s quiet. Sambuster
Ok someone read my post. They mowed today. Why did I ever doubt!

Ok, someone read my post. They mowed today. Why did I ever doubt!
As someone elsewhere on the forum pointed out, Disney has a tremendous amount on their plate to get WDW up and running safely and with the health of their CMs and guests assured. In my mind, lawn care/landscape maintenance would be way down the list of to do's and the cost deferred until after more pressing issues are solved.

Personally, I'd be looking for the local 4H club to bring out their goats & sheep to knock back the grass problem. We used to do that at numerous air bases I was stationed at, especially in Europe.

Not to sure I want to step out of the camper into sheep dip. I would say the show is part of their core values. While under safety and courtesy. It still plays an important part of ur Disney experience. Sambuster

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter