So we got our wedding photos and it came with a cd of the pictures....

DJ Disney Kid

Walt Disney World Vet
but why are all of the photos so small? You can't really do anything with them. If I try to print them they come out blurry because it has to blow the photos up. So what is the point of the cd?

Did you purchase the high resolution cd or did the high res one come with tge package you bouGht?

Those are for web use usually. You can e-mail them to friends and family, post them on a blog, or the disboards, facebook, twitter, whatever haha They really have no point other than kind of being proofs and to make you want to buy the high resolution disc. At least that's what I tell my clients :rotfl2:

Anyone know how much the high res disc costs?

I think it's $1,000...crazy, I know. The price drops after a few years. They did your whole event right? If you just did the bridal portrait the cost would be $750. What package did you buy? There is a way to get the disc for less money if you give up prints and albums (not sure if you already got them).

I would honestly tell anyone and everyone to just get the disc of high resolution images and skip all the prints and albums there are so many awesome company's now that cost next to nothing for albums and prints, its cheaper to just get the images and make the prints and books yourself. Plus you never have to worry about down the line if an album gets ripped that you can never replace it you always have the files to make a new one no problem. Sorry just wanted to stick in my 2 cents haha :goodvibes

but why are all of the photos so small? You can't really do anything with them. If I try to print them they come out blurry because it has to blow the photos up. So what is the point of the cd?

What you received is the proof cd, it's only to look at the pictures on the computer, share them online, or print 4x6 images (although to be honest I wouldn't). The high-res dvd is $750.00, which allows prints up to 8x10, or $1000.00 if you want prints up to...life-size, or something of the like.

We got the $750.00 one, and it's more than enough. I printed 8x10 images yesterday, and they came out beautifully. It's very clear the difference between the low-res and the high-res - not only are the images bigger, but they're MUCH clearer and the colour in them is much more vivid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter