So Very Stoked!!!

toyotaae86lg

Disney Magic is AMAZING!!!
Hey all, I'm just so stoked right now. I just made my 14 night ressie for POR! Right after I talked to Dorian from DFTW and penciled amy and I in for Feb. 1 2008 at Sea Breeze Pointe for an intimate wedding. It's still a long ways a way but it feels like things are starting to come together. She said she would call me when the 2008 packages came out so now it's a waiting game..Yayy!!!

Congratulations-- it's a great feeling isnt it? It will go by so fast I promise..:woohoo:

Congrats. I just wanted to say I love that you used the word "stoked". I love to use that word and people look at me weird. I am glad that you are stoked, and I am there with ya:goodvibes

Congrats!!! :cool1: How exciting! Don't worry - it'll come soooo fast, it'll be here before you know it - now for the fun part - planning!

Congrats. I just wanted to say I love that you used the word "stoked". I love to use that word and people look at me weird. I am glad that you are stoked, and I am there with ya:goodvibes

HAHAHA - I was going to say the same thing!!! I say "gnarly" and "stoked" all the time and people here in NJ look at me like I am nuts!!

OP - Thats so exciting! Congrats!

Congrats! That totally rocks. I love POR!

As far as the time until your wedding, I am sure it will fly by! Happy planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter