So Totes Stoked

DISNEY1975

DIS Veteran
Can you tell I have 3 kids?

Anyway....Im sooo super excited for my upcoming trip. Long story involving inlaws bailing on us and the free dining promo coming out in April, I had to change some things (party size / dates) and lost all my perfect dining reservations.

I got a lot back, not ideal times, but reasonable, but I lost a BOG dinner. I held a couple open dinner spot open in case I got lucky enough to score a ressie. I tried for a couple months and decided to fill those spots before there was nothing available (free dining).

After asking for suggestions on these threads, I booked Artist Point and Trails End. Im really looking forward to both.

Then.....Breakfast at BOG opened. YAHOOOO:cool1:. So I booked the breakfast and did not have to give up any of my dinner reservations, all which I love :love: ! (I gave up a Kona breakfast which I have been to many times and since Im not a fan of Tonga Toast, it was no bid deal to me. I only chose it because we are staying at the Poly).

So....I just opened the DIS website and had 2 alerts for the Sept. cancel thread. Normally I would race to open them, but I didnt even look :) Such a good feeling when all the planning is complete and I love everything.

Yea! It's a good feeling to have your plan all come back together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter