• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So tickled over what I have made!!!

disneywego

Mouseketeer
it glows in the dark!! :)

haunted_zpsb0f29b68.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Love this one too. :) I am about ready for our trip

DSCN5269_zpscd817a1c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Amazing!

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the embroidery designs from? My MIL has one of those fancy machines & I bet I could put her to work for our next trip. ;)

Amazing!

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the embroidery designs from? My MIL has one of those fancy machines & I bet I could put her to work for our next trip. ;)

The haunted design I put together. the other is a froufrou
deisgn. :)

I'm a HUGE fan of the hitch-hiking ghosts. I WISH they'd come home with me!

They could stand on the porch & run unwanted guests off.

Great work on these & I can't wait to see what else you come up with.

What are they for? T-shirt, bag? If it's a T-shirt, that would be way too much embroidery for me - doesn't it get scratchy, sweaty, and itchy? Or do they have better fusible backing than they used to? I worked in an embroidery factory for 6 years, and we used to play around with the machines to make our own stuff - but big designs were uncomfortable to wear.

What are they for? T-shirt, bag? If it's a T-shirt, that would be way too much embroidery for me - doesn't it get scratchy, sweaty, and itchy? Or do they have better fusible backing than they used to? I worked in an embroidery factory for 6 years, and we used to play around with the machines to make our own stuff - but big designs were uncomfortable to wear.

It's on a shirt. and you can put a backing on it that dosen't make it itchy. :) Light weight fabric makes the designs not heavy. So really you don't notice wearing it at all. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter