So there are no lockers in Disneyland Park right now correct?

Raidermouse

Raising 2 Princesses
With the Main Street corridors being build does that mean there are no lockers inside the gates of Disneyland? Only the Esplanade and inside California adventure?

Dang, I use those things every time. Part of my park efficiency plan :badpc:...my daughters are older now but I just may need to bring a stroller now :confused3

We use the ones right outside the gates anyways but hope they aren't too crowded due to Main Street issues

Dang, I use those things every time. Part of my park efficiency plan :badpc:...my daughters are older now but I just may need to bring a stroller now :confused3

Haha - I just made this same comment when we were at DLR last week. We had the stroller in the car just in case the 5 yo needed it (she didn't) and I thought "well, I may just need to bring it for my stuff if I have to exit the park every time I want something!"

It was definitely less convenient, but luckily getting through the gates was relatively painless.

We use the ones right outside the gates anyways but hope they aren't too crowded due to Main Street issues

When I was there last week, Jumbo lockers were sold out before park opening each time. There were still large ones (and I was surprised at how much I could cram in one of those things!) in the first hour. When I went back (but didn't look at the check out computer) to retrieve something, I heard people complaining about them being sold out. So be sure to get there early.

When I was there last week, Jumbo lockers were sold out before park opening each time. There were still large ones (and I was surprised at how much I could cram in one of those things!) in the first hour. When I went back (but didn't look at the check out computer) to retrieve something, I heard people complaining about them being sold out. So be sure to get there early.

Thank you! Worse case scenario is ill just bring the stroller(my son is six) and put our backpack in it. He still has accidents frequently so we need a bunch if clothes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter