So tell me how wE cheated tonight.

MickeySP

Cruisin with sunnies & cold longnecks
Omg!!! It was a game!!!! Thank you Manning brothers, one lost tonight, the other got his record then pulled.

So how did we cheat tonight.

Let's see.....I got nuthin'.

But I sure am glad Goodell was at the game! Now if only the eagles had held it together and beaten the Dolphins!

Are the Chefs that good or were the Bronco's that bad? I didn't get that game. Are the Saints that bad????

Sucks about Edelman though.

Good call on Beckam's TD. Second foot never touched the ground before the ball came loose. Crap with almost 2 minutes left if the TD wasn't called back, Brady would have marched down the field for the TD. Giants couldn't hold on Fourth and ten. Giants lost that game all on their own.

Are the Chefs that good or were the Bronco's that bad? I didn't get that game. Are the Saints that bad????

Sucks about Edelman though.
A combination of both last night. Just a really bad afternoon for the Broncos. Manning was playing hurt (foot-torn planter fascia and ribs) and Kubiak admits he shouldn't have started him. He is also sadly getting older and his decision making is not as sharp as it was in his prime. Broncos were missing some key defense players like Talib so you didn't see that #1 defense that kept Aaron Rodgers and the Packers to 2 digit yards. But for being on the field almost the whole game, they still managed to keep the Chiefs to field goals.

You will see a much better defense and offense in a couple of weeks when your team visits Denver. That is if the players can stop poking and punching each other.

And the chefs- love it.

GO BRONCOS. Welcome to Denver. Bring your earplugs.

Last edited:
Omg!!! It was a game!!!! Thank you Manning brothers, one lost tonight, the other got his record then pulled.

So the Patriots didn't get caught cheating yesterday yet. What does that have to do with all the times they were indeed caught cheating?
Patriots fans should just enjoy their asterisks. The more they whine about them the more they call attention to them.

The Patriots have been caught cheating multiple times. They just managed to skate by with only a slap on the wrist for the most part. There will never be another Patriots victory, at least never with the same coaching staff / players, where there won't be speculation of cheating. If you're a Patriots fan you'll have to live with the asterisk.

I am a lifelong, die hard Patriots fan. I love my team through good and bad, but you really need to let this go. You are the type of fan that gives the rest of us a bad name, so please don't include *me* in your *we*.

Good call on Beckam's TD. Second foot never touched the ground before the ball came loose. Crap with almost 2 minutes left if the TD wasn't called back, Brady would have marched down the field for the TD. Giants couldn't hold on Fourth and ten. Giants lost that game all on their own.

His 2nd foot was down before he lost possession - and that SHOULD be considered a catch and TD.

But the call was correct according to the current boneheaded catch rules.

His 2nd foot was down before he lost possession - and that SHOULD be considered a catch and TD.

But the call was correct according to the current boneheaded catch rules.

You could make the argument that the strip and his second foot coming down happened simultaneously, if that was the case, no catch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter