• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So, tell me about your boyfriend. Or Girlfriend.

minnie_2006

Disneyland will never be completed. It will contin
I haven't posted on the DIS for ages! I'm not a regular poster but over the summer I got a boyfriend - been together for 5 months on Christmas Day - and I was just intrigued to find out who's got a boyfriend/girlfriend? If so, how did you meet? How long you been together? Tell me everything! I love reading about other people's love lives!!

:goodvibes

Well I have a boyfriend named Dillon. We are both rocker people. We both love sports. We have been going out for 3 months on December 27th. He is so awesome! :lovestruc

Oh well, she is tall, pretty, and non exsistant...:(

My boyfriend is Greg. We've been dating for about a month and half now.
He's just so much fun to be around, he makes me laugh all the time, and he takes care of me. We met at a movie when his group of friends and my group of friends randomly ran into eachother and were going to see the same movie. We sat next to eachother, and started talking all night (not during the movie! lol)

Then we started hanging out even more, and eventually he asked me out.

His name is Derek, I met him when I was like... 4 or 5.
We've been going out for four years.

Currently single. :)
Planning on staying that way till summer. I really need to get through my final semester of high school. I have enough trouble concentrating on school work as it is.
But who knows what will happen :confused3 haha.

Oh & there is the boy who I talk to from my cruise all the time. We are not dating, because he lives in Canada. But he is the sweetest guy I have ever met. & he serioulsy needs to move to Florida lol.

My girlfriend's name is Kristina. We've been going out since late August! I met her at the Rainbow Tribe premier, and we swapped cell #s. She said she was moving to VA, and then I saw her at my school! That was the first time I thought HSM wasn't so far fetched. Anyways, we are so happy together. She is really popular, totally hot and kind of preppy, and I'm the exact opposite. We have hardly anything in common, but something just clicks and we love each other a whole lot!

my boyfriend is tall nice he's incredibly fast and strong his skin is pale white and ice cold he doesnt come out in the sunlight his eyes change color and sometimes he talks like hes from a different time oh wait thats edward cullen my imaginary boyfriend. :love:

Been single since April.
And tbh, I barely call that a relationship. It was a friend hook-up, and it should never have happened. We were together for about a month and a bit :/

Guys don't generally take an interest in me; when I go to a mixed school next year, maybe things will look up :P

My boyfriends name is Brandon. I think actually that it's a month today that we've been going out.
He's basically adorable but doesn't seem to know it, I love his smile. His eyes crinkle more than others do when he smiles and it's cute. He makes me happy and teases me mercilessly about my high pitched voice and tickles me because he knows that even though I don't like it, I do when it's him.
He's an apple tool, and I'm quite serious lol. He has an iphone, an ipod classic, an ipod shuffle and he also has a jailbreaked ipod touch and is about to buy a mac. It's kind of annoying sometimes because I'm really not into Apple, but just gotta put up with it. Steve Jobs is basically god in his eyes lol.
I have next to nothing in common with him, but that's fine. I mean sometimes it's annoying that we don't agree on much, but it gives us something to talk about.
He's sweet and makes me happy and that's all that matters =)

My boyfriends name is Brandon. I think actually that it's a month today that we've been going out.
He's basically adorable but doesn't seem to know it, I love his smile. His eyes crinkle more than others do when he smiles and it's cute. He makes me happy and teases me mercilessly about my high pitched voice and tickles me because he knows that even though I don't like it, I do when it's him.
He's an apple tool, and I'm quite serious lol. He has an iphone, an ipod classic, an ipod shuffle and he also has a jailbreaked ipod touch and is about to buy a mac. It's kind of annoying sometimes because I'm really not into Apple, but just gotta put up with it. Steve Jobs is basically god in his eyes lol.
I have next to nothing in common with him, but that's fine. I mean sometimes it's annoying that we don't agree on much, but it gives us something to talk about.
He's sweet and makes me happy and that's all that matters =)
Congrats on a month, Hils!!

I'm single. I have been for about...well a while. She's out there. I just haven't found her yet. =)

Thankies Billy =)

Don't think he's aware that it's been a month lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter