So tell me about caricatures...

BadRomance

This does not define you
Has anyone done one recently at the dlr? I've been trying to do my research but its hard to come by any info on these awesome souvenirs. So if anyone has done one lately...

How much did it cost?
How long does it take?
Are there different quality ones in various locations?
Would they do a family portrait? (2 adults and a toddler)
I've seen the proposals with the caricatures, would they do a different surprise like a gender reveal for a baby?

I appreciate any info! Thanks!

We had our family of 4 picture done and it was fantastic. I want to say it cost around 125.00 but to be honest not sure. It probably took about an hour for the artist to do the sketch, then she will give you a time to return when the picture is done. I do recommend it you will not be disappointed. We had it done by BB. Hope this helps.

We did these a few years back. One thing I suggest...if you do more than one, use the same artist. We did 3, one of each kid and DH and I together. They don't really match. We will know better next time.

I plan on getting DD and her BFF this next trip!

We did them 2 years ago. My oldest who was 12 wanted to do one, it turned out great and we wound up doing all the kids. I think it was 10 or 12 for each. We have them framed. We will do them again the next time we go.

Has anyone done one recently at the dlr? I've been trying to do my research but its hard to come by any info on these awesome souvenirs. So if anyone has done one lately...

How much did it cost?
How long does it take?
Are there different quality ones in various locations?
Would they do a family portrait? (2 adults and a toddler)
I've seen the proposals with the caricatures, would they do a different surprise like a gender reveal for a baby?

I appreciate any info! Thanks!

Had one done in DCA yesterday at the Pier by Ariel's.

It took about 20 min. They did my DD and her BFF who were wearing matching shirts and tutus. They were very cute.

We did front view chest up. It was 32 per person. Cheaper if you did side view. More expensive if you did head to toe.

The girls loved it. One of the best keepsakes every. They had frames for like 16 more, since we were flying I didn't buy a frame.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter