So sad All My Children fans

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
Uncle Stuart died :(, how much did we love him!

David Canary, one of the stars of All My Children, has died at the age of 77.

The actor, best known for his roles as twins Adam and Stuart Chandler on the show for 27 years, died on November 16 of natural causes, according to TV Line.

David was nominated for 16 Daytime Emmy Awards for his work on the show and he won five times. After leaving the show in 2010, he returned for a few more episodes to help wrap up the series a year later.

We send our thoughts and condolences to David's loved ones during this difficult time.

RIP. When I worked evenings, I watched All My Children religiously. He was a fun chatacter(s) to watch. DH remembered him from Bonanza.

I just saw that- RIP Mr. Canary- Uncle Stewart and Adam were 2 of my faves from All My Children

Last edited:
He was so talented and too young to be taken from us. We'll miss him.

RIP David Cannary - I enjoyed his character on All My Children and Bonanza.

I actually thought he would have been older. I used to catch episodes of All My Children back in the 80s (my Mom was a fan, pretty much from day one), and I could have sworn he was in his 50s-60s back then

I read about his passing last nite. :sad1: I met David Canary a couple times, decades ago. He was a very gracious and generous man. He will be missed. :(

Uncle Stuart died :(, how much did we love him!

David Canary, one of the stars of All My Children, has died at the age of 77.

The actor, best known for his roles as twins Adam and Stuart Chandler on the show for 27 years, died on November 16 of natural causes, according to TV Line.

David was nominated for 16 Daytime Emmy Awards for his work on the show and he won five times. After leaving the show in 2010, he returned for a few more episodes to help wrap up the series a year later.

We send our thoughts and condolences to David's loved ones during this difficult time.

Very sad. He was a great actor. I watched AMC for a long time.

Thoughts and prayers for his family.

I'm a youngin but I used to watch All My Children with my mom all of the time. I LOVED that show. David was a great actor. The world is missing out now.

I grew up in the town he lived in. Once when I was babysitting he came to see the house I was in (it was for sale). I remember I was watching the news--right when we were going to war in Iraq in the early 90's. From my very brief interaction with him he seemed like a really nice guy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter