So proud!

creamsoda

Earning My Ears
My son has been at Durham Uni since he was 18, firstly did a masters degree in Chemistry, then a PHD. He has been looking for a Post Doc to do when he finishes later this year and has just been offered one at Ohio State university:):). So excited for him, looks like I might get to see a different bit of USA, and he'd already looked up flights from Columbus to Orlando so that if we go to Disney he could maybe join us!!

My son has been at Durham Uni since he was 18, firstly did a masters degree in Chemistry, then a PHD. He has been looking for a Post Doc to do when he finishes later this year and has just been offered one at Ohio State university:):). So excited for him, looks like I might get to see a different bit of USA, and he'd already looked up flights from Columbus to Orlando so that if we go to Disney he could maybe join us!!

Fantastic, you must be so proud! My DW is from Michigan (just above OH) and we drove from MI to Orlando before we had kids (in fact it was before we got married!). Took 20 hours but it was a really fun road trip.

That's great!

Must be a very smart young man and nice to see he still wants to do Disney with you too.

Just moved across to UK Comm:thumbsup2

Great news, its the best feeling when our children do well.

Thanks for moving it Wayne. Yeah very proud, he's always worked really hard. He'll be away for 2 years, wonder how many trips I can fit in!!

Thanks for moving it Wayne. Yeah very proud, he's always worked really hard. He'll be away for 2 years, wonder how many trips I can fit in!!

Our Son is going to the University of New Hampshire this August (if he gets the grades) we have already planned a week there when we drop him off, another 9 nights in October, not thought of next year yet. He will only be there til May (9 months total) but trying to get as many trips in as poss.:goodvibes

Thats great news creamsoda, well done and big congratulations to your son. You must be very proud:goodvibes

That is a fantastic achievement, you must be really proud.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter