So nervous!!!

tinkerszs

Mouseketeer
The trip is getting closer! School is out tomorrow and then one more day and I'm off for the summer. I feel like I have got soooooooooooooo much to do for our trip. Does anyone else get nervous? Yikes! I can't believe how fast time flies.

ME ME ME!!! Our trip is just 4 days away, and my stomach is in knots. I am so nervous about everything. I still have lots of loose ends to connect, but there are many other things going on in my life, I can't just concentrate on my trip planning. Still, I'm getting very excited about our very first visit to WDW! No matter what happens, I'm sure that Disney will be a magical experience!

I love hearing other people's excitement! That's great about the last day of school, we have 2 1/2 weeks left.

I am nervous! Everything is paid for, we have DDP & ADRs confirmed, all we need to do is show up and everything else is just details reall., but I just have this NEED to finish up with the details LOL. I'm so afraid I'll forget something, although it shouldn't be the end of the world, like I said, but still;)

The trip is getting closer! School is out tomorrow and then one more day and I'm off for the summer. I feel like I have got soooooooooooooo much to do for our trip. Does anyone else get nervous? Yikes! I can't believe how fast time flies.

Yes, I leave Monday with 13DD!!! I've got ironing, laundry, banking, packing and I've still got to sit down and try to make my park plans. It's so overwhelming and it's been so busy at work I just don't have time to do a lot of this. I know I'll get it done, but it just seems so much. My main worry is to try and sit down and get some kind of park plan. I don't want something scheduled, just an idea of what we need to do.
Where are your staying? We are staying at Pop. We are there from Monday, May 30 until June 10. Even though it seems like a long time, I'm still wishing for a few more days. We have a couple of days that are not planned and so I figure we will go back to what ever park DD wants to go to. She's getting excited. Just getting out of 7th grade and it's been stressful. We both need a break. I told her tonight that we only have "4 more sleeps".

I hope you and your family have a great time.

Scrapbookqueen
Kellie

We leave tomorrow afternoon and I haven't slept in 3 nights. I have a very organized packing list that I have used for the past 5 trips and I already have about 3/4 of the stuff packed but I still can't sleep:) I can't wait to get to Disney so I can relax.

Add me to this list!! We leave on Sunday staying at Port Orleans until June 4th. I sort of started packing but had to get my son thru school in clothes. I just confirmed my ADR's not sure about the parks, well I have an idea. My 5 year old is so excited, this will be her 3rd trip but she really doesn't remember much about the last one. Now if I could stay off these boards and get more done.

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

We are staying at the Dolphin. I need to make matching family shirts for each day and princess tutus for dd. We got Vintage Mickey cartoons from Netflix today so we got to watch our first "get ready for Disney World" movie tonight. I am hoping to watch/rewatch as many Disney movies as we can before we go!

Yes definitely nerves are a huge factor! But I like to look at them as more excitement than nerves. Planning is half of the fun! And then it finally hits like YOU'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!! AHH :goodvibes

Yes I am a little nervous, excited for sure! We leave in 7 days and there is still so much stuff that I have to do before that time comes.

I also had a dream that I forgot major items in my luggage so you know I'll be double checking that!

YES - a bundle of nerves here since this is our first trip. I've lost a few lbs this week just trying to get through work and getting ready; last day of school is today, soccer tournament tomorrow then leave on Sunday!! Have NOT started packing yet...we are sooo excited!

I become a neurotic mess 72 hours before my trip. I'm pretty sure when I touched down in Orlando last, I hadn't slept in 48 hours.

I worry about alot of things, but Disney isn't one of them. We've decided to go to Disney on a Tuesday and left that Thursday. I'm usually very excited and anxious, but never nervous!

What a relief; I'm no the only one! We leave in 11 days, and while I can't wait to get there, I am having a hard time focusing because I'm pretty overwhelmed.

I admit that 99.9% of my nerves is due to a fear of flying, but if I can just make it the four hours, non-stop from Salt Lake to Orlando, I know I'll be fine from there on out. The .1% of the remaining nerves stems from an overactive case of the "what-if.s?" What if our hotel (Poly) is overbooked? What if the packages I'm sending ahead don't make it and even if they do, what if we have to stay somewhere else because we couldn't stay at our hotel? Heck, what if I label the packages wrong since I've never done so before? What if we get sick? What if an alligator comes out of The Lagoon at the hotel and chases us down and eats us?

11 days to handle the nerves. I just have to remind myself that in 12, I'll be in Disney World wondering what I was so nervous about in the first place. Silly me.

I was VERY nervous before our trip. VERY VERY. I was afraid of forgetting something important, and it was our first time flying with kids so that had me worried too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter