So ... My DH watched his first episode ever of "Jersey Shore"

Fantasmic23

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the
And needless to say, it will be his last. As soon as Snooki asked, "What do lobsters eat? Insects and worms, right?", he immediately exited the room. He tried. He really did.

I've never bothered to watch it. :laughing: No interest. At all.

Just from the little I have heard about the show on TV & Radio I'd have to be paid large sums of $$ to waste my time on that show....and even then I'd probably have to be tied down to not turn the channel or leave the room.

There is little on TV that I would find less interesting than that.

All I've ever seen of the show is what shows up on The Soup. And that's plenty.

I guess I am kinda low brow then - I love this show. Whenever I get to thinking my life is not going where I want it - I can thank my lucky stars that I am not face planting drunk in the sand on national tv!:rotfl:

I guess I am kinda low brow then - I love this show. Whenever I get to thinking my life is not going where I want it - I can thank my lucky stars that I am not face planting drunk in the sand on national tv!:rotfl:

I'm not exactly highbrow ("no kidding," said my husband, who got to sit through an hour of Fashion Police last night! :lmao:) but this show just rubs me the wrong way.

What do lobsters eat? :confused3

Per google...

Lobsters eat crabs, sea stars, sea urchins, plankton and small fish. They are not by nature cannibalistic, except when held in crowded conditions (traps, ponds with no food). Even with banded claws, it's not unusual to find partially eaten animals in the live-tank when it's emptied.

:)

What kills me is this show has actually been around for years, it was called the Real World, I think made by the same producers everything. They change the name to "Jersey Shore" same format, put a bunch of random regular party kids together in a house, give them money to go out and party and get into fights, but now with the name change its a huge international hit :confused3

I mean I realize Real World was popular at one time, but it was never the huge hit this is, and its the exact same format, just with a different name. :confused3 That is why I will never mess with the entertainment biz ever again in any form or fashion, it makes absolutely no sense to me.

Is that all it is? For some reason I thought these people knew each other before they were on the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter