• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

So Much To Celebrate - LIFE and Sophie Kate!

Oct2012Middle395.jpg

Today is a special day for this little girl. She turns FOUR today!
party:

She has certainly brought our family much joy and laughter!

Have a great day, all![/QUOTE]

Happy Birthday Bella Bella!:woohoo::wizard:pixiedust

Today is a special day for this little girl. She turns FOUR today!
party:

She has certainly brought our family much joy and laughter!

Have a great day, all!

:scared1::scared1: Where has all this time gone!!!!!

party: :bday: party: BELLA
Hope she is having a blast on her big day!!!!

Happy Birthday Bella! I'm sure she'll have a wonderful day with her Memom there. My son's birthday is tomorrow and the whole family is going out to eat at Pizza Ranch and then back to our house for cake and presents. Have a fun weekend!

Also, I want to send out good thoughts and prayers from DIStown to jillyb and daughter, Hannah. Hannah had to go to the hospital this morning with stomach pains. They are trying to decide if it is an appendix issue. I don't have FB at school, so if others can update us here, that will be appreciated.

Good thing there are wise doctors and caring nurses to help us get through these things. And good things there are smart teachers who taught them along the way! :thumbsup2

Happy Birthday to Bella. I can't wait to see pictures from her princess party. I know it will be an amazing party.

For my non FB friends I guess we should announce that MeMom's Wilderness Lodge Coin Tossing skills are still good, we got the call today that we have been approved and will be licensed foster parents Thursday :cool1::cool1: We totally didn't expect approval for another couple months! Thanks MeMom ;)

Congratulations!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Thanks everyone! :goodvibes Hannah is doing well. It was between a UTI and appendicitis and I'm very happy to say that it's a UTI. She also has some other "issues" which some changes in her diet will alleviate. Today is the last day of Spring Break for her...what a way to end it! LOL She's been with her Daddy all this week so they are now back at his house napping while I am at working counting down until 4:00.

Happy Birthday Bella!!! (P.S. I love the pictures when her hair is in those high pigtails...She's ADORABLE!):yay::yay::yay:

Great MNSSHP update. I thought your pictures were perfect! Another reason to "take some sick days" in October...:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Those coins at WL really ARE powerful! Way to go, MeMom! Congratulations to those DISers that have had dreams come true!! :thumbsup2

Prayers for jillyb and Hannah. Correction (she posted before me!) I am GLAD everything is going OK!

Catching up...I didn't realize I hadn't logged in for so long!

Your pictures are great, as always. MNSSHP is still very much on my Disney bucket list!

Happy birthday, Bella!!

Finally back for more than a peek. Yay!
For those so inclined, I ask for prayers for a dear friend of my DSis who is succumbing to breast cancer after a courageously fighting for four years.
On a happier note, I'm looking forward to catching up for good this weekend while we are on the road to & from the state spelling bee.
Also -> Happy birthday to sweet Bella!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter